Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Manga you'd like as Anime - Minitokyo

Manga you'd like as Anime

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

yes, i second Tsubasa and Pretty Face; damn good mangas

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I'd like to see "Fire Candy" as an anime... at least an OAV series since it has such... *ahem* mature content... It's really a cool manga ^_^

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

I would have liked to see all the Ranma 1/2 mangas into anime instead of leving the story in half.
I even think that the manga could have gone on a bit longer.

Ichigo Mashimaro would be a nice anime, even though it's lolicon all the way. I heard rumors they would be doing one soon, so that's something to keep an eye on.

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

Quote by Terra-chanOoo Pretty Face would be a good one to animate! It'd be so fun! ^_^ But I wonder what kind of voice Randou would have? I mean he's always been this big buff tough guy but then after the accident he's a babelicious girly pretty boy! and he passes off as a girl too! Would they get a male voice actor or would they get a deep-voiced female?

I agree, Pretty Face would be great as an anime!! But finding a voice actress for Randou would be tough I agree, how can he pass off as a girl if his voice is that of a male? That would be interesting.

I would also like to see Kamichama Karin as an anime, its so cute, I think it would be great.

Also:

Black Cat
Busou Renkin
Puchimon

Signature

tsubasa - reservoir chronicle, perfect girl evolution, host club, peach girl, kamichama karin, death note, akuma de sourou, princess kaguya, fushigi yuugi genbou kaiden, hanakimi, nana, tokko - devil's awaken, gohou drug, demon's diary, alice 19th, bronze, the tea prince (kacho ouji), and rose hip rose... i don't know how many mangas i want to see made into an anime - a movie or OVAs : there's too many !!!lol... i've heard a rumor about trc and i think that fy genbou will be released one day because of the success of the first one...

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

i want to see eye shield21 in anime

Larghaz

-~Broken Insanity~-

Anyone know those Star Wars trilogy made into Manga?

I'd like that to be made into anime. XD

[The lack of confidence is the downfall of some. But overconfidence is the downfall of many.]

Larghaz

-~Broken Insanity~-

Anyone know that old Star Wars Trilogy turned into manga? I'd really like to see them make that into Anime. XD Star Wars Trilogy in anime, hehe hope Georgy Lucas decides to do that.

[The lack of confidence is the downfall of some. But overconfidence is the downfall of many.]

I want to see Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Death Note, Black Cat

I have to say Lilim Kiss, My Favorite Manga!

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

As many harem, romantic/comedies as possible... but just looking at A-E of my manga folder.

- Black Cat (not as much as I used to but stil...)
- Chokotto Sister (it's just cute, generic stuff)
- Eden (like hell, this will never get an anime)
- Eyeshield21 (I like football~)
- D-Ash (look at first sentence)

Definetely Yotsuba to! would make an awesome anime, anything by the author of Azumanga Daioh is guaranteed to be great.

Also 337 Byooshi would make a good anime. It'd also be great if they made the whole of the futari ecchi manga into an OVA, rather than just 4 episodes ... (the manga is about 25 volumes :\ )

'harahettara, kuunda' - Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece

I'd love to see 20 Seiki Shonen animated (maybe once Monster ends... who knows ^^)

pen-kun

pen-kun

gumbercules

i would say black cat. it is really sweet.
also i would like to see soul eater, i have only read a couple of chapters but i like the characters.
yotsuba to! would be fun to see also ^.^
and i would definately like to see girls saurus =p

...AWWW Peaches!

Signature

'Blackmail is such an ugly word. i prefer extortion, the "x" makes it sounds cool.'

666 Satan, Black Cat, and + Anima are all manga I've read at Toriyama's World that I'd like as anime.

I know I would.

Vampire Game
Alice 19th
Imadoki
Haou Airen
Akuma Na Eros
Sexy Gaurdian

I can't think of anymore at the moment.

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

Lilim Kiss and Angel Sanctuary, cuz they made only few manga vol from AS :(

I'd really love to see w-juliet as anime, it's so funny and romantic!
I would also love to see a decent version of Angel Sanctuary animated (can't really count the ova, since it takes up to only 3 tankoubons and the story is about 20 in length...)
Also anything by Kaori Yuki would be awesome animated...

I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away...

The manga that i would like to be an anime would be Perfectic, i really love that manga!

Signature Image
[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

poolshark

poolshark

Kurushio

Quote by SamaraI have to say Lilim Kiss, My Favorite Manga!

Lilimkiss would be a great anime indeed!

Murder is my daily bread.
-Kirika Yumura

Gabberjaws

Nyu Nyu!

did they ever make an anime of Battle Royale? that'd be cool

Signature
Love the woman in your life or she'll come back and eat you.

Ay-chama

Ay-chama

lil grass shack

although it has an OVA, i'd like to see Ichigo 100% as one. but it needs alot of eps in order to be good (then again LH did a pretty good job with 28, i refuse to count "again"). and the manga needs to finish... or just give manaka to nishino and be over with it XD (it sucks but my fav is nowhere in the running).

airgear ^_^
megatokyo - i wanna hear a japanese dubbed largo using "l33t speak" XD

although it just started, wouldnt mind seeing "d-gray man". manga seems pretty cool (or from the last couple of chapters in jump at least.

slide...

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

I'd really like to see:
Alice 19th - I don't see why not, I mean...Fushigi Yugi is an anime. ^^;;
Imadoki - It just sounds like it'd be a fun anime to watch.
Planet Ladder - :D The living weapons would be really cool to see.
Demon Diary - ^^ Lots and lots of laughs lol...Poor Eclipse.
MegaTokyo - Piro is the cutest lol...especially as a kitty. Wonder how he sounds.

Yeah, I'm a dork. lol

Signature
Avvie and signature by ShueiTenshi :D

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.