Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Manga you'd like as Anime - Minitokyo

Manga you'd like as Anime

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Quote by sangoI want to see Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Death Note, Black Cat

It's confirmed that a Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE anime will be produced. ^_^ I look foward to it too~ And xxxHolic is going to be made as a movie by Production i.g., the people who did Ghost in the Shell~ xd

i want to see Shinshi Doumei Cross as an anime~ Favourite Tanemura Arina manga already! XD They probably WILL make an anime out of it, though. =]

『両手

poolshark

poolshark

Kurushio

Quote by Ay-chamaalthough it has an OVA, i'd like to see Ichigo 100% as one. but it needs alot of eps in order to be good (then again LH did a pretty good job with 28, i refuse to count "again"). and the manga needs to finish... or just give manaka to nishino and be over with it XD (it sucks but my fav is nowhere in the running).
airgear ^_^
megatokyo - i wanna hear a japanese dubbed largo using "l33t speak" XD
although it just started, wouldnt mind seeing "d-gray man". manga seems pretty cool (or from the last couple of chapters in jump at least.

Ichigo 100% isn't finished yet?I know there are 14 volumes out, and i have until Volume 11 in English,but are they making more?.btw,clearly manaka should be with aya...^_^..

Murder is my daily bread.
-Kirika Yumura

I've been hoping to have Hana Kimi as an anime. The manga is a really good shoujo story. It's really cute.

Linachan

Linachan

Uchuu ichi

Butsu Zone!!!!! but... I don't see it coming T_T I love Ashura! OX

Signature
Funga fu fu, funga fu fu, funga fu fu...

Hyas

Knight of the Northern Skies

If one manga I like would be animated, it would definately be Satoshi Shiki's "Kamikaze".

And as a die hard Seiya fan I have to say that Ep. G would be awesome, of course the design would have to be modified but not as Araki's design (which is excellent, still a new design would be awesome)

"To see clearly is to have vision, and vision is power. Open your eyes to new marvels and a desire to marvel will be awaken in your hearts"
-Alexander Magnus, King of Macedonia and Emperor of the World.

calibretto23

calibretto23

Open your eyes...

Hmmm.. I'm reading King of Hell and would dig that as an anime... another one i would like to see just because i like the art (haven't had time to pick up a copy) is Priest

Signature Image

------------------------------------

Proud Member of:
|Hardcore-gamers| |Dub-Lovers-Group| |Fight-Club| |MT-singles| |FinalFantasyFans| |Samurai|

I'd say negima. Its Akamatsu, so it deserves it!

I would like to see chronicles of the cursed sword as an anime ^^

Ay-chama

Ay-chama

lil grass shack

Quote by poolsharkIchigo 100% isn't finished yet?I know there are 14 volumes out, and i have until Volume 11 in English,but are they making more?.btw,clearly manaka should be with aya...^_^..

yea and from the last chapters from jump it might end sooner or later (but that depends what else Kawahita has in mind, could have him choose then have something about his film career screw it up). meybe it should be aya, but im more of a nishino fan than an aya fan =p and the chapter about nishinos birthday scored more points
although satsuki owns them all XD

and negima is getting one in january isnt it?

slide...

hum... i love manga than anime

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Ao No Fuuin (Blue Seal) and Gekka no Kimi (The Moonlight Prince) >_<

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

*random statement*......It's cool how some of you know Japanese. XD

~ I'm holding myself for ransom, dial 1-800-fake-number, and meet me with ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS...or you'll never see me again. XD

I wish they would animate:

Hanazakari no Kimitachi E (HanaKimi)
Shinesman (an actual TV series instead of the OAVs would so rock!)
Katte ni Kaizou
Akuma de Sourou
Sono Otoko Wagamama nitsuki (or anything else by Miwa Sakai)
anything by Yuki Yoshihara (like Itadakimasu!)
Mobius Doumei
Itazura na Kiss
Loveless

more shoujo stuff in general~

I wish they would continue:
Legend of Basara
Fruits Basket
12 Kingdoms

--Emi

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

I love Tsubasa, but since it is already on the way so that doesn't count. I would love Death Note though. I just love Obata-sensei's work.

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

I wanna see Sequence and Tsubasa XD Sequence is bout dis vamp dude who thinks he's human XD

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I've read some Sequence... that might be interesting... but I don't know if leaping from manga is what I would parrticularily want for it... I'd like to see more first.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

AtomicAngel

w|red drifter

Milk Crown would be pretty silly ~.^

my pet is a shark

one piece positive theres no one other well tengo no tenge to

Akari

Akari

easily amused by cute things

I myself would love a second OVA of Angel Sanctuary(three episodes just isn't enough for a twenty tankoubon manga) and I'd also love to see Count Cain/God Child animated. The manga is very intresting with its mini storys(although they aren't for the faint of heart) and the characters are ones that you can relate to(or atleast I can. o_o Mary is like my aunt Mary..*twitch*).

Gokkun! Puucho would also be a cute manga to be animated. I just love Tooyama Ema's artwork and the story itself is intresting with the idea of a fairy appearing infront of a girl and giving her something to drink that makes her cling to her crush. It would be one of those touching and funny series more aimed twords girls(seeing as the manga is ran in Nakayosi). But it would be intresting nonetheless. ^^

Signature

I would realy realy realy like 2 see Negima as an anime.

I'll agree with Mars. That would make me quite a happy girl. ^_^
Also, while I have not read it yet, Blade of the Immortal would be interesting to see as an anime. *nods*
And yes, the Angel Sanctuary OAV wasn't very good...*sighs*

Just curious, but have you ever read a manga that you'd like to see as an anime (One that doesn't already have one made or in the making, so Negima! and Love Hina and the like don't count) So what is the manga, and the story and why do you want to see it as an anime?

Personally I want to see these as anime:
+Anima
This is a really cute manga (scanlated by Toriyama's world) about kids that are called +Anima because they were born with Tattoos that mark them as able to take the form of animals... whether just a few parts or completely. The main characters are Cooro (a Crow), Husky (a Fish), Senri (a Bear) and Nana (a Bat)

I want to see it as an anime because the story is cute and the action seems very expressive and it would be so cool to see Cooro's antics animated and hear Cooro and Husky's fights voiced!

--------------------------------------------------------------(...)

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Easily have to be Call me Princess or Peach Girl. I would love to see both of those mangas become anime because the style that they are drawn is very unique and different, and I wonder how the characters would turn out because of that. Also I love the storylines although I think Peach Girl has made me lose interest because the storyline seems to lose its flavor. Oh well I'm sure if I saw the anime it would make everything much more exciting.

Signature

Syku

Syku

Hak'en Assassin

I really want ot see Black Cat in anime like others already have. I'm hoping the fights to all be fast and flashy just like they are in the manga.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.