Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Manga you'd like as Anime - Minitokyo

Manga you'd like as Anime

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 81 total items

HOT GIMMICK really ^_^'

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I would like to see Gunnm (aka Battle Angel Alita) as a tv series. It was already done as an OAV but it didn't cover the entire story and some characters we're added....And since the author continued the manga, it would be perfect for a series now. Also, I would love to see Tokyo Babylon as a series as well. Again, it was made into an OAV but the stories didn't cover the manga...it would be soooo cool to have an anime series that did.

Signature Image

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Quote by kamitsukai-san

Quote by Terra-chanJust curious, but have you ever read a manga that you'd like to see as
an anime (One that doesn't already have one made or in the making, so
Negima! and Love Hina and the like don't count) So what is the manga,
and the story and why do you want to see it as an anime?
Personally I want to see these as anime:
+Anima
This is a really cute manga (scanlated by Toriyama's world) about kids
that are called +Anima because they were born with Tattoos that mark
them as able to take the form of animals... whether just a few parts or
completely. The main characters are Cooro (a Crow), Husky (a Fish),
Senri (a Bear) and Nana (a Bat)
I want to see it as an anime because the story is cute and the action
seems very expressive and it would be so cool to see Cooro's antics
animated and hear Cooro and Husky's fights voiced!

----------------------------------------------------------(...)

I first read this I thought someone had exactly the same sentiments and opiniones as me ~_~ Anyway... what's with the big silence?

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

id like to see yotsubato as an anime, once theres a little more story to work with.

bring back whoever did chiyo to do yotsuba's voice too! ^^

dont laugh but tsubasa would be great... i think it might air in japan or is one of the two... but yeah!lol ^_^'

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Eden no Hana, Dear Mine, Penguin Brother, and Koucha Ouji !

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Quote by AkariI myself would love a second OVA of Angel Sanctuary(three episodes just isn't enough for a twenty tankoubon manga) and I'd also love to see Count Cain/God Child animated. The manga is very intresting with its mini storys(although they aren't for the faint of heart) and the characters are ones that you can relate to(or atleast I can. o_o Mary is like my aunt Mary..*twitch*).

I will also love to see the complete angel sanctuary serie to anime and the anime of god child ^_^

Of others manga that i read probably the only that i will very like to see as an anime are Vagabond and Blade of Immortal ^_^

I am he who hath entrusted his soul to the eternal vortex of time. Ye know me! And if ye do
not, ye shall be made to know me!! It shall be engraved on thy very soul, Lezard Valeth!!
If ye shall accept the brand of Hel upon thee, thy sanctions shall in turn be lowered.
...I shall grant thee the deliverance of thy soul, and ye shall come now before me!!

Tuxedo Jin would be awesome if it was released as an anime!

Personally, I'd like a Planet Ladder anime.

Tsubasa and XXXholic would go well, too, I think.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 81 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.