Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Witch Hunter Robin - Minitokyo

Witch Hunter Robin

Tagged under Witch Hunter Robin

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Hello there.
Anybody seen Witch hunter robin?
or liked it much as i do?
Yes its one of my favorite anime series XD
its quite unique. it doesnt really invole of fightning.
i sure need a break from those anime series
that involes bunch of fights that takes up to 20 epis!!!! <<DBZ/GT
well anyway, my favorite character is michle and robin!
im surprised that michel was staying at HQ for a while without going outside lol.
Robin, shes kind,sweet,cool, and a bit senstive XD

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

hell yea! i love Witch Hunter Robin! i haven't seen it all but its a real good series. my fav characters are Robin and Amon

Signature Image

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Yep i like it but i keep missing it lol. My fav characters are Robin and Amon.

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

hehe, you guys can always dl a complete set of the episodes of witch hunter robin by bitorrent ya knoe? < 3
Amon, his a cool guy but his a bit emotionless dont you say?

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Yay! Witch Hunter Robin is a favorite of mine! My favorite characters happen to be Amon, Sakaki, and Robin though. Doujima is rather amusing though. I have to say there really wasnt a character I coulnt stand.

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Quote by UmisokoYay! Witch Hunter Robin is a favorite of mine! My favorite characters happen to be Amon, Sakaki, and Robin though. Doujima is rather amusing though. I have to say there really wasnt a character I coulnt stand.

actually i forgot to mention the chief hehe.
hes pretty funny! when hes driving all his anger to Doujima < 3

Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

well yea Amon is emotionless, thats why i like him, he reminds me of an anime version of Squall, not having a care in the world except for his mission

Signature Image

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Quote by thegunblademasterwell yea Amon is emotionless, thats why i like him, he reminds me of an anime version of Squall, not having a care in the world except for his mission

ha! dont worry.
he wont be emotionless anymore hehehe
i wont spoil it for you guys XD

Signature

Yep, a pretty cool series. Felt kinda episodic, until it hits the halfway mark, and then everything picks up. The pacing, action, mysteries, etc. Actually one of the few anime that have an ending I didn't hate. :)

i liked the style of WHR, the gothic/techno/magic theme was well put together, even if not the first of its kind

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Yeah I liked witch hunter robin but it left some questions not answered so maybe a sequel will come?! Haven't seen it in a while though think I will see it again this weekend ^_^

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

I've seen all of Witch Hunter Robin, and its pretty good. I like how Robin is different from other characters, kinda reminds me of Faye, except i like faye alittle better for she's higher in the coolness factor :D (shes also got purple hair my fav) but yeah. Amon is a cool guy. He is emotionless, and i can admit he can be evil sometimes. but wait, thats why i love him ^^

Signature

What ? Someone speaks about WHR XD ? One of my fav serie ever :D ! Awesome art and chara-design, interesting plot and storyline, but more than all this strange mood which makes this anime more "real" and different from the others ( well it's from Sunrise ^^)... If you didn't watch it... What are you waiting for XD ?
Ah and the OST from Taku Iwasaki and the op&ed songs are great too :) .

I LOVE WHR! I've seen it all in 1 day infact. I got the box set soo my brother and i desided just to watch it all in one day can u say almost like 20 hours!

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Witch Hunter Robin ... a really bleak anime...
To say the least ... it really isn't that great, DayBreak...

I watched Witch Hunter Robin about 7 months ago. I liked it very much. I love the way the characters were drawn, but the storyline wasn't quite the way I expected it to be. I haven'r read the manga yet - cause maybe in the manga the storyline is more the way I imagined it to be. I thought Witch Hunter Robin was going to be an anime that happens in the past and I thought I was about to see amazingly detailed and beautiful backgrounds and landscapes, buildings and clothings. I thought the characters would have been placed in the past and everything would have had a scary outcome. Luckily the mystery and psychological patherns weren't left out....and so I wasn't disappointed. But I would have loved this anime and been crazy about it if everything would have happened in the past and not somewhere in the future. The elements I loved very much in the anime were Robin's clothing, appearance and hair style - awsome - and that bar were the main characters always met - really nice - .... All in all, it is a good anime to watch and I liked it.

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I like it... My fave character would be Robin...

Do you think Amon liked Robin?

I do think that they liked each other... Even though it wasn't so obvious....

I also like Witch Hunter Robin ^_^ I watched it a few months ago and Robin happened to be my favorite character ^_^

I love Witch Hunter Robin. I even bought the series. I really like Robin especially her powers and her outfit. I really hope there was a sequel since we don't really know what happen to Amon and Robin.

Signature

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Yeah. A sequel would be great or even an OVA or movie.

chibishibainu

chibishibainu

shiba inu~~

Quote by I haven'r read the manga yet - cause maybe in the manga the storyline is more the way I imagined it to be.

THERE'S A MANGA? since when?! i love this series too <3

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

I love it!
Amon is just great!
I didn't really understand the ending :P

Signature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Please do not bump old threads. Threads with over 4 weeks of inactivity should be left alone.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.