Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Transformers fans - Minitokyo

Transformers fans

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

Who out thier has ever watched any of the transformers series.

My fav out of all of them has to be the verry first. Optimus Prime kicks ass and took one for the team in the movie.(that was the best prime of all time)

Who was your fav transformer?

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Hell Megatron would kick OP's ass :p
But nooooo the script writers would go for a happy happy end.

But i vote for Starscream .. the backstabbing weasely bastard.

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

LOL both of the original leaders were good but i leen more towords prime

Optimus Prime all the way! I use to have toys when I was a lil' kid, dunno where they went though. We had a give away a lot of stuff when we moved. I like the old school stuff, I don't like the new anime one bit. Well there was BeastWars before that, that was okay I guess but nothing beats the orginal.

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

I actually still have all my Transformers actually. there here but there full of dust lol.

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

You guys just don't appreciate true evilness ... what a shame..
is there nobody else ???

Airrrrrrr

KohakuXP

Neutral

Kicker(transformer energon), rofl

I dont really remember that well but I"ll go with Megatron.

Raise your sword!

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

huuuuhraaaah *high fives* Svartabrandr

Airrrrrrr

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

I don't really remember much of the first Transformers, except that I used to rent the movie all the time:). As for the newer ones, I don't think I could watch them if I was paid.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Hmm.. I like.. Arcee. I've got this sweet poster of her drawn by Pat Lee. ^_^

I like Optimus Prime's voice the best. Omega Supreme's coolness. Grimlock for being just Grimlock cos I lke T Rex when i was a kid.

Optimus' era was the best. Rodimus cant compete at all. Cant believe they call him Grand Convoy in Superlink now, wat a lousy name.

Signature Image

Quote by zephyranthesGrimlock for being just Grimlock cos I lke T Rex when i was a kid.

Grimlock is sick!! I didn't really care for the other dinobots.

..whew! I thought I was the only one with a Trex fetish..

uh, when I was a lil kid.. ^_^

Quote by zephyranthes Cant believe they call him Grand Convoy in Superlink now, wat a lousy name.

Actually there have been worst names for Convoy (Optimus' name in Japan) like Big Convoy, he's a *insert your choice of obsinenty here* furry elephant!

For those who think the new series are not good you may be suprised. Armada was best at the end. Energon (or super link) is going pretty good so far, the animation quality is far better than most of Armada. At the very least the comics by Dreamwave are great, espically War Within and the new G1.

I still have all of my toys, and also collecting the new stuff as well. Heck only need three more Optimus Primes (not including the BW one which I don't like).

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

cool man i still have all my primes too plus the ones from BW and the G1 of ultra magnus so i could have the white version of prime lol.

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

I ownz teh 1st season on dvd, and will be buying season 2 part a friday, i have 2 tiny figues of Optimus Prime and Megatron (origonal), and I now have the 25th aniversary origonal Optimus Prime toy (generation one style! oh yeah!)

I love-ed the origonal serieas (as you can tell???), and still do. I will have everything Transformers in my own home, even when I'm old and feeble. My fav character was Optimus Prime...though Mmegatron did have his moments too!

Ahh, to be a kid again...

I do have to agree with a few here...the lastest 2 versions SUCKED! Since when is Optimus Prime a firetruck? And well, can't stand the Armada Series at all. Beast Wars was cool, as was Beast Machines...

stupid people...how dare they try to remake the greatest of all cartoons?

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

i agree completly and i was pondering about getting the 20th aneversary addition of prime myself.

http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/NA_Autoshow/transform_big.html

check it out, it's pretty cool.

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

Man do i ever feel like a kid right now talking about my old toys and my fav show growing up.

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

yeah, nostalgia is great! Now, I only have to start to ge tthe comics!

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

HotRod (not hotshot) from the first unicron movie.

May the Woot be with you!

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

good i hope its not hot shot ether i hate that guy

grimlock, soundwave, the guy that had the two fuckin rams for arms and kicked much ass, umm iron hide i think his name was, and pretty much so all the chars rocked.. IMO anyways...

either way i have a megatron bobble head bitches!

AND RAVAGE FUCKING RULES NO MATTER WHAT!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.