Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Thanksgiving - Who's cooking what? - Minitokyo

Thanksgiving - Who's cooking what?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

ded113

The Grunge Princess

I know Thanksgiving is next week and we mostly cooks either the pie or the turkey. I was promised to cook the turkey this year although I never cooked a turkey before. Who's cooking what? IF anyone's cooking...

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Pie or turkey are popular for Thanksgiving, why don't you try cooking soup? If you do, I think turkey will be taken care of by someone else. Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving, I don't know if I have chance to say that to you on Thanksgiving, so just say it in advance :). Good luck with anything you choose to prepare :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

GallComp

GallComp

Alone in the Dark

Since my wife isn't a good cheff I'm making dinner... Pasta and turkey for me... :D

Copic Certified Designer
Http://CopicArt.com

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I can't cook....at all....It would be disasterous/fatal if I did.....Though just reading this topic and thinking about it is making me hungry @_@. Currently I'm trying to figure out how to un-teach myself my horrid ways of blowing up everything in the kitchen.

Signature Image

well. theres always turkey. -_-

i'm cooking Turkey! :nya:

I do believe you can also cook ham for thanksgiving, but turkey is traditional. Just remember to cook it all the way through, O_o; Also I've found in my cooking experience, the stuffing thats in the turkey always tastes better than any other stuffing, and sweet potatos topped with marshmallows are yum!!

~Bell

icom158

I'm going to be making a pasta salad I got from an issue of Better Homes and Gardens. It's a proven recipe. Hopefully the people at the party I'm going to will like it. It's like a potluck. When you're away from home, you still got to eat.

well. try www.foodnetwork.com or www.emerils.com the second one is Emeril Lagasse's site with some of his recepies. They have really good recipeies for anything you'd want to cook.

~Bell

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.