page 1 of 1 15 total items

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

I just finished watching Episode 5 of this series and it has become one of my favorite anime!!! I'm smitten with Koyuki's voice! *swoon* I absolute adore it! Fun!

If this anime is ever licensed, I think I could pull off a decent Maho-chan (maybe...) I can sing.... but I'm not awesome... just like Maho-chan. I SO want to buy this series... I must own it!

For those of you not familiar with BECK, the premise is an attempt to put together the ultimate band... the best guitarists... drummers... singers... and make the best band ever.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

secondouts

secondouts

[sigimg]

Cancel

yea, i like the idea and the style that BECK is done in, the intergration of music and singing into the scenes gives it a lot of flavor. but the english is terrible and that is a huge turnoff for the show. i mean, couldnt they get people who can actually speak english to do the english parts. i mean the accents and poor grammar really kills it. so basically maho should be like american but she cant speak english of japanese well. if this issue were ammended then this show would be great.

in search of quality anime

• Nov 16, 2004

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

I find the Engrish funny... It's not likely that they'd redo the series with the same english/japanese mix though... I've never seen an anime that has had english and japanese mixed well except Blood: The Last Vampire.

And if they dub series with a distinctive language boundary of English and Japanese... they just end up making it all english and it never works out that well since it's part of the story that there is a difference in language... That'd be one proble if this anime were ever licensed... they'd probably make it all english so the language barrier scenes would be hard to understand...

Signature

Cancel

Well...I have not yet watched the anime (only the preview), but I like the opening. It's very cool. I even downloaded the mp3.

Signature

"If the villain looks just like me I'll be pitted against me who looks like me and so, even if I who looks like me wins, me who looks like me will lose and the loser will be me who looks like me, so in the end I will be the winner, but I will have lost." Myao in Kazemakaze Tsukikage Ran

• Nov 16, 2004

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

Yes... I'd love to get the soundtrack for this series! ... hmm... maybe you can share that MP3? ^_^

Signature

Cancel

I love the series, Did you see Maho's bod!!! on the 5th ep... :o :o :o :o :o :nya:

• Nov 16, 2004
Cancel

After reading recently the 19 books scanlations out, recently in less than 24 hours, I was interested by the anime. I have just seen the first ep, and so far I don't know if I'll go on watching it.

Signature

• Nov 16, 2004

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

I think that the story really starts to pic up at Episode 5 and starts to pick up a little bit at episode 3. But for me, it's all about Koyuki singing in episode 5... for the guys I guess it's Maho skinny-dipping... >_>

And are you say BECK manga? where!? Share! Please?

Signature

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

Cancel

Quote by IlonaAfter reading recently the 19 books scanlations out, recently in less than 24 hours, I was interested by the anime.

Same here. ^_________^ Beck is really cool.... it has a very unique genre. I love the music.... and I'd like to get its soundtrack too. XD It's engrish is kinda amusing... really can't wait to see the five of them to perform live.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

Cancel

Mahochan is so kawaii!

• Dec 03, 2004
Cancel

After reading what scans have been offered on the net, I'm excited to hear them perform. And whats great is that you see a more realistic side of the music buisness, its a roller coaster ride for these guys!

• Dec 19, 2004

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Cancel

I have the OP mp3, I think I'll share it to everyone who wants it through ap... well.. when it comes back alive, that is... ^_^'
title : Beat Crusaders - Hit in The USA

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

I have these music files of BECK:
Hit in the USA (op)
Full Moon Sway (Recorded from anime)
Follow Me (Recorded from anime)
Super ko Rider
B A D
My World Down (end)

I love this series! I still need to watch Ep 9 that I recently dled... ^_^

Signature

Cancel

I love this anime, it's very much a slice of life where you get to see the hardships and desirses of Koyuki. It's alot of fun and I really hope it maintains the excellent quality it had been keeping. One of the highlights of this anime season.

-Luo out to sing

• Dec 19, 2004
Cancel

I sort of speak Engrish, my native language is spanish, so i find funny, not annoying, the engrish that the main characters use. I wonder what would a japanese think of an american trying to sing in japanese... In my case i find funny the way that the english speaking people sounds in spanish.

Back to the topic, i really love this anime. I m a big fan of slice of life animes. I have 5 years watching anime and getting tired of super powers, big guys throwing light bombs and stuff like that. Somehow i starting to belive that the better stories are the ones that shows people just the way we are.

Signature

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.