Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pretty Face manga - Minitokyo

Pretty Face manga

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Anyone else reads this? ^__^
I have just got the scans from A-M, and I must say it's one great manga... XD
It's very funny, and the artwork is good...
I don't know if it's a shonen manga or shoujo, but as far as I can tell, it's pretty suitable for both ...
*now goes to the gallery to see some pretty face images*

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

its definitely a great manga and currently one of my top favs. also, im sure its a shoujo KorganoS. heheh...i think im the only one to ever wall this one as well.......

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Yep, crap.... ^^ your wallie is very nice.... and I hope I can find more of PF's images....
mmm... maybe I'll try googling around ^_^'
oh, it's a shoujo manga? o_0 .... nevermind then... I already fell in love with it XD

I have finish reading the manga. It spans for onli 6 volumes.

It's funny and just makes you laugh till tears flow out from your eyes. Though sometimes it's a bit exaggerating, and the story seems to just revolve around situations when Yuna would be found out he's a guy, it's still a great read.

Time could never reverse itself. so don't do anything you will regret. If you happen to do something you regret.......then blame yourself for doing it......

I haven't read it yet, It's in my stockpile, Any good? What it about??

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

PRetty Face is the story of a boy named Randou who's a real punk who gets into a bus accident. When he comes to 6 months later he's been taken in by a (mad) Doctor who gave him the face of the girl he had a crush on while everyone believes him to be dead. Ironically enough, when he escapes from getting a boob-job from the mad Doctor he runs into his crush ~ and is mistaken for her long-lost twin sister Yuna... so he starts a new life as "onee-chan" while trying to find out where the real Yuna is so that he can go back to being his regular self and get the girl.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

woah, korgz
is shoujo freak XD
well me too :hmpf:
pretty face is one of my fave actually :nya:
i like it XD
oh yeah, thx for the information, nic :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ahahahahahaha Terra chan, as soon after I read the description you wrote half in...
"who gave him a face of a girl" i was sold.. :P

Then I read the rest, hahaha good read, this sounds like fun. :) :) XD I'm all for shojo... I like it more than Shonen ~_~

aibuster

aibuster

Gynophobia

ahahaha! so you like those kind of comics eh KorganoS-san?! I thought there was one published in indonesian version and they finished publishing it. Hmm... I wonder what if Rando really got his "private" cut off by the mad doc.... *thinking weirdly...*

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

*imagines*
he got his private part cut off, and implanted to his chest?
zOMG... 8_8
That would be most awful XD roflmao
yes, in Indo, Dragon Production is publishing it.... but it has baddd quality :( and sucky translation (no wonders... DP is an illegal manga publisher)
that's why I prefer grabbing it from AM

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

lol..yea...but i always wonder , how can u turn yourself into such a pretty girl...its gonna feel pretty weird when u see a mirror and you see yourself as being such a hottie

i havent read the ending though, only read up to chapter 40something, heard the ending sux real bad

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by yieloonits gonna feel pretty weird when u see a mirror and you see yourself as being such a hottie

I would go out on a date with myself XD
and I would bring a mirror to the bathroom XD (but towels still on, I don't want to see my own *beeep* with such a pretty face... that's a nightmare ^_^' roflmao)

Prettyface is great! I've read up to chapter 45 as of now. It's a bit perverted, but that's what makes it funny.

dans

dans

busy u_u

wuhuuu..... KorS see this kind of manga.
well, me too. XD
it's so funny. too bad it's only 6 volumes. :)

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by zoikPrettyface is great! I've read up to chapter 45 as of now. It's a bit perverted, but that's what makes it funny.

fanservice is all that matters ^______^
well, that what made me think that PF was a shonen manga.... but it turns out to be the opposite ^_^'

actually whoops sorry, i accidently said it was a shoujo but i meant it was a shounen manga, its definitely more oriented toward guys.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by crapmonsteractually whoops sorry, i accidently said it was a shoujo but i meant it
was a shounen manga, its definitely more oriented toward guys.

you sure are funny XD roflmao
okay, it's a shonen manga.... :D
now I want to read it even more XD

lol this manga is awesome !!, own all 6 volumes in chinese, and read it a few times already, one of the best manga i have read b4 ^__^

Loki916

Loki916

Lazy Bastard

I wish there was a sequel to it... It is still as good as Ichigo 100%.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

ahaha.. yes, I love Ichigo 100%, too :)
i heard the publisher going to make them both into anime... but dunno,,,
anyways... this is an old thread ^_^'

Loki916

Loki916

Lazy Bastard

Yeah it is... Ichigo!! Hmm, wait. U finished reading Ichigo, haven't you?
Well if you haven't then don't look into this post because it definitely contains spoilers:

:Spoiler:

I do think that Manaka and Aya are the best pair (which is shown in the end), which means that He left Tsukasa; which in turn gives me a chance to steal her.... ehehehehe... Tsukasa... >_< !!

:End of Spoiler:

They're making a movie for Pretty Face too? I thought only I"S and Ichigo 100% had movies.

Red

Red

Red Lee

I read Pretty Face Manga.
It's hilarious. Very funny, and the art is nice. Lots of sexy ladies tho hehe .. not that i mind. btw, did the manga ended yet? the last chapter i read was when the guy almost met the real twin sister.

hehehee pretty face is very funny!=]
but it can get very eechi at moments...>.>

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.