Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Firefox forum problems - Minitokyo

Firefox forum problems

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

So Im using Firefox 1.0 and when I want to post on threads at times the submit button and the whole comment box is not visible. When I just see the comment box I can write the comment press tab and then enter and the post will be posted. But doesnt work all the time, anyone else having this problem? Anything I can do about it? I have to start IE in order to post on some thread at times. Im not running firefox in fullscreenmode if that has any effect (doubt it though).

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

I also have the same problem. It only happens sometimes though. I have no idea why.

i have the same prob as well, and frankly a lot of ppl were complaining the same stuffs. however, mozilla is elected as the best browser at the moment. the firefox itself actually dun have prob,since most of the sites are using javascirpt, and not all of the scripts are compatible wif the browser.
There is mozilla plug in which we can switch the 'error' page in mozilla to IE without copy paste,named ieview. can just right click and click 'view this page in IE' =D

regards,

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Quote by kinomotoi have the same prob as well, and frankly a lot of ppl were complaining
the same stuffs. however, mozilla is elected as the best browser at the
moment. the firefox itself actually dun have prob,since most of the
sites are using javascirpt, and not all of the scripts are compatible
wif the browser. There is mozilla plug in which we can switch the
'error' page in mozilla to IE without copy paste,named ieview. can just
right click and click 'view this page in IE' =D
regards,

Well if the website is made for firefox then I would think others have this problem and it should be fixed? Doesn't really matter since I can use IE when I cannot post, but ut's kind of annoying just wanted to see if anyone was aware of the problem.

Jormungand

Jormungand

That guy with no signature image

ooo... this happens to me too... but a friend told me how to fix it... just press "f11" to full screen mode and press again to go back... still can't prevent it from happening, but I guess it's better than opening another one in ie... hope they fix it soon though :D

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Quote by Jormungandooo... this happens to me too... but a friend told me how to fix it...
just press "f11" to full screen mode and press again to go back...
still can't prevent it from happening, but I guess it's better than
opening another one in ie... hope they fix it soon though :D

Ohhh thanks alot I gotta try that then so I don't have to open IE to post on some threads ^_^

Happens to me too. This is a bug that should be reported to the Mozilla folks. Unfortunately, I have tried to do that but have problems doing so. Anyone know how to turn in a bug using Bugzilla?

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

Same, I will keep that F11 trick in mind tho. IE works fine, its likely a display bug in firefox, does vanilla mozilla do it also?

Signature Image

I had that problem too. It seems that when the page layout changes (often due to signature images being added) the reply box moves by the wrong amount.

When it happens, try clicking on the url and pressing enter. This should redisplay the page (without reloading) and the reply box should be visible.

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

F11 works just great so Im content with that solution for the time being! Would be nice if it didn't happen but can't have it all ;)

i only have that problem whenever i use BT.

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.