Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Browser - Minitokyo

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

lalatne

Meier Link

Which browser you like the most and very comfortable?

I rather choose Internet Explorer coz it has 90% different types of plugins.

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

I personally loved Netscape, but when it decided to be a bitch to me, I switched to MyIE2, which became Maxthon; so I use that.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

I've used nothing but Opera for years, and it runs fine for me

Firefox! Never liked the big blue E.

IE was fine, except I had a problem with popups I couldn't fix. Now I use Firefox, and I like that. Mostly due to the tabbed browsing. :) Very handy feature.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

for me is firefox
i also use avant,IE and opera
come handy with something differ
coz no programs r perfect ^^'
everything has it own advantage

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Using opera primarily and it works great, but using firefox as well (mostly at work since I run win2k here) but using IE still since some sites only accept IE T_T

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Firefox...
I used to use AvantBrowser, but it's very MT-incompatible... >_< but it was faster than Firefox....
I rarely use IE, just for opening some members' userpages that are having errors with Firefox, such as Euna's and Sorceress'..

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

avant, i never have any issues only at wk i cant get into secure intranet sites some times

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

I use Firefox, but I sometimes get some problems when I tell it to open multiple pages at once. But that's cuz' I abuse the tabbed browsing. 18 pages at once baby.

Now I use FireFox 1.0 and before that Netscape 7.1 . Both are great but with FireFox you can add some plugins very interesting (depend on your interest ...)

But, don't use IE !!!! It's the best way to get infected by spy-ware.... (just my opinion)

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

I use FireFox now. Works great for me.

I hate Explorer...

Signature

I have been using Opera for a few years now. Firefox is a good browser too, but for me it's Opera all the way

Ya konw I think there was a similar thread, like 3 times before ;-/

In any case I use mozilla because I make use of all its other features, such as intergrated mailclient and irc client.

- R. K. Kishore

SpaZaA

SpaZaA

hehehe

Firefox... can't beat it.. give it a try.. it has everything IE has in my opinion and more.
I have used:
Internet Explorer
Netscpe Communicator
Opera
Crazy Browser
My IE2
Netscpe 7->7.2
and now im using Firefox.. i doubt i'll ever go back, it would be madness..madness i say!

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Sorry for the double post, please disregard it... FireFox was being evil >_<

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

I used to use IE, but now i use firefox (so i can see the entirety of peoples userpages) but, now i have had some problems, like with hotmail and stuff, but i was able to fix that yesterday... Firefox makes my dial up connection feel like DSL ^-^

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

icom158

firefox 1.0, before I was using mozilla 1.73. All the extensions on firefox are great. The adblocking works great. I don't have a need for my ad blocking proxy server anymore.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I used to use IE too until someone convinced me otherwise to use Firefox.

Firefox is nice except that whenever you scroll down to the reply box, it seems to get cut off and I have to reload it.

Also, some sites are hard to see with Firefox.

Today, I had a problem uploading an avatar - and I finally figured out how to fix it.

I blocked my own images from being seen
then reloaded them and unblocking it.

**Sigh** Still a good program nontheless. Only problem is that I have to re-download it often when it doesn't run on my computer <which seldom happens>.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

Quote by KorganoSFirefox...
I used to use AvantBrowser, but it's very MT-incompatible... &gt;_&lt; but it was faster than Firefox....
I rarely use IE, just for opening some members' userpages that are having errors with Firefox, such as Euna's and Sorceress'..

Avant, MT-incompatible? Really? It seems to work fine for me, but maybe they have fixed whatever the problem was in some of the newer versions. Firefox, Avant, etc. are all very good. IE in itself is actually pretty good, but like all browsers, have its vulnerabilities. Sure, it does have more though. =P. I got used to Avant, so I use that now, but I was using FireFox for a week or so, just to see how it works. Pretty good in my opinion...

Quote by Vivid-ReinI used to use IE, but now i use firefox but, now i have had some problems, like with hotmail

Of course, you can't use à microsoft service without a microsoft browser ^^

NerdyPenguin

NerdyPenguin

Smarter than the average penguin

I use Epiphany, which is a 100% gtk+2.0 implementation of the Firefox/Mozilla's Gecko engine. Its also lightweight, even compared to Firefox.

"...one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of
their C programs."
-- Robert Firth

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong
and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a
thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually
turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
- One of the laws of computers and programming revealed in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Mozilla Firefox! It blocks the popups and spyware ^^ yeay!

~Bell

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

1st was Mozilla
but after Firefox PR was realesed, been using that since ^_^
realy neat-o' browser~

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.