Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A phobia on girls... Fact or Fiction?! - Minitokyo

A phobia on girls... Fact or Fiction?!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

aibuster

aibuster

Gynophobia

Well as you can see I got a phobia on girls... It all starts when I was a kid and this girl just looooove to bully me :sweat: . and in the i got an accident involvin her... so till now i really couldn't stand close to girls even with my mom you know... ^_^' everytime a girl touches me i just got freaked out and started to scream (oy don't think im am freak! its a fact!) I wonder if somebody out there has the same problem as i am. if so how do you counter measure it?

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

well
bully back is another option >_> or not ^_^'
me been there and now it's normal to me
though almost all my friend now is girls >.<
i duno how to explain it
it seems like the phobia is disappear just like that
for me it's a fact
sorry can't help out much <_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Eve

Eve

-Witch Baby-

*Touchez aibuster*

BWAHAHAHAA!!!!!!

Ahem, anywayz....you shouldn't be afraid of chicks, buddy. They're not that different from men. In the end we are all people with similar beliefs and feelings. We have hands...arms...eyes...noses... girls aren't like an alien race that you shouldn't get all freaked out about.

Besides, not all girls are all girly...girly...

Most love to play video games like guys...and DDR. . ..and. . .own a Nissan Skyline gt-r32!!! x_X

So don't be afraid! Let's all get along and make a cake of rainbows and sing happy songs! (Ew) o_O

Signature Image
And I....silently, I scream. .. inside I barely breathe...
(signature cannot be longer than 4 lines)

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahahaha! Don't mock him eve...... or yes, mock him alot!!! hahaha.... wth dude... you're kiddin me right? Well...

it looks like that the 3 things you want to do in life just reduced to 2... hahaha...
well, talk to girls alot man... get self-esteem, get confidence... be happy, the best cure would be to believe in yourself and aim for your 3 things..... except for the last one aye? hahaha...

but anyway... here's a piece of advice dude... no matter how tomboy girls acts like, or how much they love Mitsubishi Evos or Nissan Skylines, or how much games they play... girls always equals alot of trouble and alot of cash aye? XD haha...

Signature

inuyasha

inuyasha

fire emblem pro

i got the same prob cant stand close to a girl *always afraid that ill get kicked in the chines or get my hat stolen*
:sweat:

FIRE EMBLEM ROCKS!!

I never meet someone with this phobia before but maybe it exist ^^

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

I think you can be afraid of anything, no matter how silly other people think it is.

But if you're afraid of girls beating you up, maybe you've been doing something to instigate? Hat stealing falls under the flirting category. Shin kicking means you've done or said something you shouldn't have. But I've never kicked anyone in the shins. I have stopped talking to people cos they offend me in some way. I used to steal my boyfriend's hats all the time. I think I still have a few, and we've already broken up. They're resurfacing as I clean things out. I did it before we were going out too, so...

It's about the equivalent of taking one of your boyfriend's shirts and sleeping in it, before you're actually together. Well, there's your answer on hat stealing.

inuyasha

inuyasha

fire emblem pro

Quote by egnirysI think you can be afraid of anything, no matter how silly other people think it is.
But if you're afraid of girls beating you up, maybe you've been doing something to instigate? Hat stealing falls under the flirting category. Shin kicking means you've done or said something you shouldn't have. But I've never kicked anyone in the shins. I have stopped talking to people cos they offend me in some way. I used to steal my boyfriend's hats all the time. I think I still have a few, and we've already broken up. They're resurfacing as I clean things out. I did it before we were going out too, so...
It's about the equivalent of taking one of your boyfriend's shirts and sleeping in it, before you're actually together. Well, there's your answer on hat stealing.

OMG

FIRE EMBLEM ROCKS!!

Inuyasha, it happens all the time. It's a way of suggesting ownership. "I'm wearing his shirts, this man is *mine*." My wife stole all my good sweatshirts -- says they look better on her. I'm not about to disagree. Besides, she looks cute in them.

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Quote by inuyashaOMG

Is it really that shocking? It's pretty obvious if you think about it. Maybe I should stop giving away the Secrets to Understanding Women (tm) for free.

Foolish-ishness

Foolish-ishness

.:Obaka-san:.

Thats actually a real phobia. I forgot the word for it though -_-;

Quote by egnirysI think you can be afraid of anything, no matter how silly other people
think it is.
But if you're afraid of girls beating you up, maybe you've been doing
something to instigate? Hat stealing falls under the flirting category.
Shin kicking means you've done or said something you shouldn't have.
But I've never kicked anyone in the shins. I have stopped talking to
people cos they offend me in some way. I used to steal my boyfriend's
hats all the time. I think I still have a few, and we've already broken
up. They're resurfacing as I clean things out. I did it before we were
going out too, so... It's about the equivalent of taking one of your
boyfriend's shirts and sleeping in it, before you're actually together.
Well, there's your answer on hat stealing.

I agree :) Depends on what kind of bullying those girls were putting you through. For all you know, you could be a "babe magnet" :P

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hey guys... let miss eni speak up here aye? I find it interesting... besides, it would help our friend aibuster here =]

besides, i believe through my perception that girls works in mysterious ways.... us guys got a hard time understanding the female part, while the babes knows exactly how to manipulate a dude with ease...

Signature

Face your fear and go kiss a girl, hold her hand, etc. You shouldn't fear women, you should respect them, and sooner or later you must change your outlook or you will live an abnormal life cowering from the presence of females. I wish you good luck, but I have the funny feeling you are blowing the issue out of proportion or maybe just plain making the story up? If you need attention so bad as to make up lies about phobias, you are in need of some help my friend!

inuyasha

inuyasha

fire emblem pro

Quote by egnirys

Quote by inuyashaOMG

Is it really that shocking? It's pretty obvious if you think about it. Maybe I should stop giving away the Secrets to Understanding Women (tm) for free.

yes i really wouldnt be that shocking but i already have girl freind(as got a girlfreind and another one is flirting)

FIRE EMBLEM ROCKS!!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

hahaha......Yeah nice quoting Girls Bravo there. You could be horrified from past experiences....but since you've exactly quoted what is stated in the first episode....I find it hard to believe. Girl phobia? Try being shy. Being afraid of all girls for no reason? Find it a little unbelievable....sorry.

Signature Image

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Direct questions would be easier to answer, rather than me just spouting out random things about women. Flowers, chocolate and a nice dinner/movie are good. We may ignore the chocolate while you're around, but it gets put to good use when you're gone. And please, no place with a drivethrough. Let us win once in a while in video games, and put away the wall scroll of (random anime girl) in a bikini away when we come over.

aibuster

aibuster

Gynophobia

Quote by h3llb3ntFace your fear and go kiss a girl, hold her hand, etc. You shouldn't fear women, you should respect them, and sooner or later you must change your outlook or you will live an abnormal life cowering from the presence of females. I wish you good luck, but I have the funny feeling you are blowing the issue out of proportion or maybe just plain making the story up? If you need attention so bad as to make up lies about phobias, you are in need of some help my friend!

Quote by CyanideBlizzardhahaha......Yeah nice quoting Girls Bravo there. You could be horrified from past experiences....but since you've exactly quoted what is stated in the first episode....I find it hard to believe. Girl phobia? Try being shy. Being afraid of all girls for no reason? Find it a little unbelievable....sorry.

well it is true that's one thing for sure! but i dont get the same rash and itch like that guy in girls bravo... just sometimes get shocked or got this feeling something like goosebumps when they got near me...

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Relax man, it'll disappear after a while. Testosterone will start to kick in. XD

Really though, it's just like a guy getting over being shy.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Phobia: A persistent, abnormal, and irrational fear of a specific thing or situation that compels one to avoid it, "despite the awareness and reassurance that it is not dangerous."

Sometimes people over-react to new situations. Give it some time, hang out with some girls, get used to it, so much, that it will become a normal part of life...well, it should.

Note: I hear that many girls like guys who are shy or aren't sure of themselves around girls. ^^

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hmmm... eni, so you say... flower.... chocolate...... and dinner..... plus movie..... *noted*
so what you say is... that women like to get fat with chocolate and food yeah? *ok, noted that too*

and... no drivethrough, not winning all the time and no superhot babe on the walls.... checked! Ok.. so that means that women like to make life a hell for us guys yeah? *noted*

so in an overall summary, my point is shown.... women means trouble and alot of cash ^_^ hahaha.... what for? Just to gradually earn the status girlfriend... so why not just have female friends instead of girlfriends now yeah? =]

kriminal... sure that girls like guys that's shy and low on esteem, that adds up to my theory even more. Yet female and male parts have always been attracted to each other, so it's not a peculiar situation there. Besides, yeah sure... aibuster-san here might be shy, he might be low on self-confidence, bt have you asked if he might be ugly? ^_^ ...that's also a factor to be considered.

Signature

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

Girl phobia..
Ha... that is fact
I found you !
Ha..ha..
You can cure that phobia, i give you one advise
you must marry. ^_~

Signature Image

this should hav been me man! but noooo. XO

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Quote by aibusterWell as you can see I got a phobia on girls... It all starts when I was a kid and this girl just looooove to bully me :sweat: . and in the i got an accident involvin her... so till now i really couldn't stand close to girls even with my mom you know... ^_^' everytime a girl touches me i just got freaked out and started to scream (oy don't think im am freak! its a fact!) I wonder if somebody out there has the same problem as i am. if so how do you counter measure it?

I've never heard of girl phobia before. But I feel that if you want to get over this, the only way possible is to do what seems impossible, talk and communicate with girls. When your little, girls pick on guys. its natural. I use to bully guys :D girls are just stronger when there small. You cant let something that happened in the past get to you. Your not going to get any better if you dont face your fear. I know you have the strength in you to go out there and do what you know is best :D otherwise i fear you may be missing out on alot of good relationships. We dont usually beat up a guy unless they've done something bad or rude.

Quote by egnirysI think you can be afraid of anything, no matter how silly other people think it is.

I have to agree on stealing guy's hats, its just a thing girl's do. Its a flirting thing, but yet i do it with guy friend too just to tease them. I've kicked plenty of guys in the shins :D but thats only if they say something rude or im joking with them. I don't hurt them THAT bad ok.

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

see aibuster... you get kicked, and girls steal stuff from you... wth is that? hahaha... and all that happens if they want to or not... if we say nothing, they steal our hats and what else we got in possession, if we say no... they unfortunately kick us in the nuts.

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.