Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Egads!! Is it true? - Minitokyo

Egads!! Is it true?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Hey all, i was jsut wondering, after reading a lot of reviews and looking into it, if Azureus was really filled with all that spy/adware. I was looking for a faster BitTorrent Client (im currently using BitTorrent Lite) and I heard that this was pretty fast. So, for you azureus users, or other users, is it really filled with all that crap? Or, is there a better bitclient out there??

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

I don't know if it's filled with lots of spyware or not, since i dont use Azureus. ABC is a much better bittorrent client.

I hope not!! I'm an Azureus user and it works well and there's lots of options to play with (like that matters anyway).

never used Azureus. im using bit tornado. its been working well so far, until yesterday when it just freezes after 30 mins of downloading

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.