Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 gundam seed & destiny mechas. which ones are cooler? - Minitokyo

gundam seed & destiny mechas. which ones are cooler?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

for those who have watched gundam seed and are watching g.s destiny, which mechas do you prefer?
from what i've watched in destiny, i say i prefer the first g.s mechas. strike is much more cooler than force impulse. and the idea of combining body parts during a battle is just,.. absurd. what if someone shoots the legs before he finishes transforming? an amputated gundam wouldnt look so cool

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

Yeah, I also like G.seed mecha. But sooner, maybe sooner later, Destiny will have cooler MS than G.Seed.

The factor is most people complain about Impulse gattai(combine) thing.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

I heard a rumor that 'Destiny' is actually a name of the mecha that will show up later in the GSD serie.....
just like Gundam X
But so far I find Providence to be the coolest mecha (zOMG? o_0)
uh... no no... I think Justice is the coolesT!! XD

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

well they had better design better mobile suits for g.s destiny soon. i cant wait for the impulse gundam to be shot down, together with its pilot. heheh. bring back kira!

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

well to me
the coolest gundam mecha is
gundam chaos, impulse, providence,strike
anyway
i like almost all the mecha in seed and destiny XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

haldir

CTA Designs...

mine would be heavy arms

Quote by haldirmine would be heavy arms

i think that's from gundam wing, not gundam seed -_-

diazepham

diazepham

Eye <3 Yoo?

Quote by asuk

Quote by haldirmine would be heavy arms

i think that's from gundam wing, not gundam seed -_-

yup, thats a gundam wing mecha.

Let's see, to me cool in relation to Gundam Mecha would have to mean functionality over an awesome look or massive weapon arsenal [not that many weapons doesn't equate to functionality]. Therefore the "coolest" Mecha to me would have to be Impulse. Its functions are very well thought out and I'm sure it could wipe Strike across the floor anytime XD. But I'm kind of looking ahead with this. With Strike... the packs are readily available and the mech is already built together, saving time. But Strike never became a true mass-production mobile suit. If Impulse were to become such a suit, then it would be of much better use than Strike. Enemy downed one of your Chest Flyers in battle and a friend's Leg Flyer.. go jack their parts and keep fighting. Plus I'm sure Minerva has spare parts in case the transformation sequence is interrupted. Plus what are Rey and Lunamaria going to do... sit there and watch Shinn in amazement as he transforms ala Voltron / Power Rangers style?

But as for personal preference, the new Zaku's in Destiny are awesome! Thank God for those! And I have a thing for maroonish colored mechs... *cough*Athrun's*cough*

Signature

Chibi-Ame

Mada Mada Dane

Now, G-Seed...I prefer Justice and Freedom xP Impulse...umm..xP

My favorite would be hm....from the original probably either Strike, Forbidden, Justice or Providence. But as of now its Astray Red Frame. In Destiny after seeing Yzak use his Zaku that type of Zaku is workin its way up there. Also I like Dreadnought H and digging Saviour but I cant wait to see that in battle.

im kinda fond of the first 5 mecha in gundam seed: strrike, aegis, buster, duel & blitz. although in terms of performance and functionality, they're not that powerful.
and im just wondering how come asuran's mobile suits somehow end up pink/maroon in color? reminds me of char aznabele

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.