Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Heya! Millenia is here! - Minitokyo

Heya! Millenia is here!

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Millenia

Millenia

lariho~! X3

Hi MT! I'm Millenia, a 20 years old girl from Spain! My friends Shuichikun and Melfice told me about this site and well, I've ever seen a site like this. It's so cute! and very complete.

My english is not very good but I hope you can understand me! I try practice a lot in this forum and meet lots of people :)

See you guys! ^^

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Welcome Millenia to Minitokyo :)

Hm, I think I recognise the girl in your ava... isn't she a part of some sort of alter-ego in a Grandia game? Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay here :)

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

hello millenia
*waves to spain*
welcome to MT
hope u have a great time here^^
don't forget to check support section to know more bout this site and it's policy.ok
cya around XD
*hot hugs from indonesia*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hi Millenia. hope u enjoy yourself here chika. :)

dans

dans

busy u_u

hello there, Millenia.
welcome to MT. :)
enjoy your stay and have fun. :D

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Hiya there! It's a good thing new people are dropping by these days. ^^ Want a tip? Try submiting images to Minitokyo and your level will increase greatly with the comments you receive.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

hiya welcome to the forum!

ichini

~ not sure ~

hey Millenia, is as in Grandia Millenia? anyway have fun.

~ ichini

melfice

melfice

Dark

Yes, she is from the very Grandia II game...

So you came... I've been waiting for you...

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Hooray for a Grandia II fan! Yay. Oh the memories of spending endless hours playing that game on the Dreamcast.... Oh such blissful moments.. Anyways welcome to MT! I'm more definately sure you'll love it here and from the looks of things you've already gotten use to being here and are already fitting in just fine. Anyways if you've got ANY questions feel free to ask either me or anyone else here and we'd be glad to help you.

http://support.minitokyo.net covers all the rules and what not here. Anyways enjoy it and try not to be TOO evil ^.~ =P. All thats left is Ryudo. Well Elena would help too....@_@ haha.

Signature Image

Millenia

Millenia

lariho~! X3

Woah! thanks you very much for the welcome! nice to meet you too MT ^^
Well, I've seen that Millenia is a little famous here... hehehe, ok, I'll try not to be too evil... ^*^ and I'll read the rules just now! ò.ó! ^^

Melfice... I'm here... ;)!

ProzacPlus

ProzacPlus

Banned

hey 1. welcome!
2nd. why i like millenia, heh!
everytime i shut down my computer,
millenia says "har har har excellent"
i love that :)))
i took it from the game sounds!

melfice

melfice

Dark

you have Grandia II sounds in your computer? xd you could use this for critical failure:

"This is my ultimate attack... THE wailling SOUL slash" XD

Signature

Millenia from Grandia 2. My favourite female character in the game. Sexy and stail. ^^ Welcome to MT. I guess I'm a little late, but I hope that I'm not too late.^^

skinnystik

skinnystik

|| Genki Tenshi ||

hello! it is nice to meet u! umm.... well that is what i mostly have to say!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

hello Millenia, Nice to meet you, hope u enjoy your stay here.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Millenia

Millenia

lariho~! X3

Whoa! thanks! I'm very glad for all of this posts. Nice to meet you Minitokyo! *^^*! I'm learning lot of english with all of you... wiii :)

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.