Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scanning and edition tutorial! - Minitokyo

Scanning and edition tutorial!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Well I just recently stumbled upon this site; http://syste.ms/ps-anime/index.html and I must say that I'm very impressed by it. It helped me increase the quality of a scanned image with just a few easy steps.
So for all of you which are having problems with improving your scans and how to scan stuff, this is the site for you :)

Ooh~ cool. :D Thanks, Ace. XD I'll be sure to check it out. My scans could definitely use some improvement. >.>

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

wow! that's really cool! especially how to clear a pic with a lot of texts XD

Wow...that tutorial is ancient. I don't know which is scarier, the 02-13-96 date at the top of the page or the "486dx-33 w/ 12 MB" recommended system requirements. Despite that it's still a good tutorial and much of it still applies, but not everything.

Hey, thanks a lot... really appreciate it! ^^

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

woah
thx for share the usefull information in here,ace
very usefull tut ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

It is really old but it looks like it does have some useful information. Thanks for the link.

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

Oh thank you very much, there are lots of useful tips! And it matters not how old the webpage is, some methods never go out of style. :)

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.