Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which is worse: Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh? - Minitokyo

Which is worse: Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh?

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 209 total items

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

Who ever made pokemon should be shot, that is one of the most annoying animes ever! It just goes on and on and on and on.. ect ( Ican go on longer) I like Yu-gi-oh though. I thought it was pretty good but I hate the edited version and dub. It's ridculous the stupid things they'll edit out and who the hell hires the voice cast. Maybe they should try listening to themselves every once in awhile and then they would know how bad they suck.Plus how can you hate yu-gi-oh with all the hot guys in it. ^_^' Seto and Bakura kick ass! :D :) :D

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

YokoKurama01

YokoKurama01

The Dueling Wolf Demon Alchemist

Yu-Gi-Oh is better subbed
Yu-Gi-oh is better cause it has a bit darker story than pokemon

Hey! Nothing you can say(say), nothing's gonna take what you done to me.
Now it's time to shine(shine), you'll never take what's mine!
You're gonna burn in my light.

A Proud member of
Duelist Chronicle
Kasumi-Chan

yu-gi-oh in japan isn't that bad, and the manga does a pretty decent job, regardless of what everybody says about it. pokemon on the other hand...

so yea, pokemon's worse.

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

IMO Pokemon is worse.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

shenda

Black Saint

Pokemon is much worse. Yu-Gi-Oh has some interesting charecter designs and is more interesting on the whole.

~Romulus Dominus Maximus Reconcillio
Romulus Dominus Maximus Non Fundamentum
Remus Romulus Divinus Duramentum~

--Azmaria--

--Azmaria--

Sweetie angel candy voice!!

I didn't hate none of the two, but I think the occidental version of YuGiOh is not compared to the original

Signature

LadyNorthstar

LadyNorthstar

Mad Power!

yogioh....
pokemon at leas have cool badguys: team rocket are so funny! XD

Deathknight22

This is my !BOOMSTICK!

Dont really care, both never should have come around...

"Dont let todays dissapointments overshadow tomorrow's dreams" :Unknown Author

"If it dont fit right the first time, find a bigger hammer!"

If you walk into a wall and nobody sees it, are you still dumb?

I hate Pokemon, I never liked that, as for Yu-Gi-Oh I've never seen that and I don't want too.

Signature

i hate both of them its kinda hard to pick the worst when there both very bad!! XP XP

its hard to say...pokemon or yu-gi-oh is the best???its 2 different kind one is battle with monster that u can put in a ball ~_~ and yu-gi-oh...card battle so it makes 2 bad anime. why they show those anime at the cartoon channel??? where is the world going??? lol i'm not anti pokemon or anti yu-gi-oh its just that i dont like those anime i just wish that at the cartoon channel they could put better anime XP

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I think Pokemon is WAY worst. They got too many versions with the same thing in them.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

I don't think either of them are bad. They're both anime you dislike, just like I detest neon genesis evangelion. This topic is biased

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

triofpwr

triofpwr

the dr.d of pain

Quote by alucard242Sure, Pokemon is the worst anime ever.... Yu-Gi-Oh is little bit better
because there is a story ^^ (not very good but a story)

i agree with that but both are really bad

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

Pokemon is the worse one of them all. It was very annoying. Freaking ash was really annoying. as for Yu gi oh I liked it a little bit but I lost interest in it. well at least Yugi wasn't annoying like freaking Ash. I wanted some character to kick his ass! and pikachu was also annoying as hell! >=(

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Both stinks. Cash-cows for companies, designed for 6 year old japanese kids.

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

Xion3

Xion3

Romanticide

I have to go with Yu-Gi-Oh being the worst out of the two. I can tolerate Pokemon and I've watched all of it when I was younger, but Yu-Gi-Oh...ugh. What can I say. One minute he's a little boy, the next minute he's a grown man? Come on... I think it can get better than that.

TMC

I have to say Pokemon is worst but I did watch both Yugi and pokemon like everyday when they first came on. But for Pokemon how many leages are there and it's like the same thing every time Ash almost makes it to the finals but wait he gets beat right before the simi-finals and then he finds another leage. But for yugi it did get boring for me and you notice there are soo many cards and they just happen to pick a new card that happens to work and win the duel. But atleast I know Yugi has a end, for pokemon dose anyone know when it ends?

biopsych

biopsych

Most Worthy Adversary

All English Dubs of any anime ruin it in every way, shape, and form. However, if I were to choose between one of them, I would conclude that Pokemon is the worst of the two. At least Yu-Gi-Oh has at least half-kept the original storyline.

pokemon ash must capture all teh pokemon and become a master

after years and years of training and catching pokemon he lucks out and wins his battles and barely has any pokemon and loses some due to different events

yu-gi-oh its all about the heart of the cards roooooooar!!!

meh i hate them both as equally much

When i learned what true anime was, i quickly learned to avoid being depressed by not thinking about those two rejects-from-the-trash bin >_>

But if my life was on the line (by a insane anime freak holding a gun to my head XD ), and i had to pick one of them, yu-gi-oh would win out. Despite its corny and predictable storylines, despite the characters who love giving flowery speeches in the middle of nowhere for no reason, despite the crude animations they think is worthy of polluting the living rooms all across the world.....whoops, went on a rant there XD But you get the point XP

I don't like both
but i like yugi oh trading card game, it's different than the anime or manga

AngelzWeapon

Banana

if beybladez woz in this topic id say thats the worst ever, then pokemon followed by yu-gi-oh

Reality Is For People That Cant Handle Dreams...

they both lick b@||$

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 209 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.