Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which is worse: Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh? - Minitokyo

Which is worse: Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh?

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 209 total items

I don't like pokemon is very bad... is for kids

i dun really like pokemon. Yu-gi-ho is still fine with me. As what ppl have said, pokemon is more for kids, which is not my type of anime or cartoon.

Luckily for me, I've been able to tolerate various levels of anime. Very, very few anime comes across as 'sucky anime'. So Pokemon & Yugioh are fine by me. I still get some laughs then & there watching Pokemon. Not much laughs in Yugioh but that fine by me too.

yugi oh relly sucks...right from the story to the people to the damn cards....even though i don't relly like pokemon that much..i can still stand it...but yugi is just so annoying

For What It's Worth......

pokemon completly sux, and at least yugioh has something similar to a story line, and a good art style also

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

Humm hard choice both are kind of lame. But I can watch Pokemon without losing conscienceness, however Yu-Gi-Oh is in another league- its definitely a grab-the-remote-and-change-the-channel kind of series. So much bad drama really gets on your nerves. x_x

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

Quote by tishdonHumm hard choice both are kind of lame. But I can watch Pokemon without losing conscienceness, however Yu-Gi-Oh is in another league- its definitely a grab-the-remote-and-change-the-channel kind of series. So much bad drama really gets on your nerves. x_x

Dxy: thats true. And the word the the yugi "IN THE heart THE cards" song little cursi XD

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

Yu-gi-Oh is slightly better because its so much easier making a profit from it. XD But seriously, Pokemon is better in terms of teaching its target audience. Teaching what, I don't know.

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

Beccieboo

H e l l o . . .

lol, good question. i think yu-gi-oh is a bit better but maybe if i see the un dubbed version i might change my mind

I'm still here. . . all thats left of yesterday. . .

pokemon is worse, definetly.

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I think Yu-Gi-Oh is worse than Pokemon. It's basically a show about cards.

Wa..?! of course the tow of this series dont like me, but i hate more Yu gay Oh than Pokemon, y hate Yugi!!! >_<

Signature

Both are bad!

Signature

The jap version for both are good but the dub are dam bad lucky yu gi oh dub is much better than that 4 kids.... besides yu gi oh much better because in pokemon its the same things for the past 7 yrs

meet new people
brock likes the girl
takes away by someone
team rocket

Yu-Gi-Oh never caught my interest. I used to be a little interested in Pokemon back in my Sailor Moon years.

pokemon for sure! there's nothin wrong with yu-gi-oh, they just made seem like kids show when they brought it over to america. it's actually very good in japanese cause they didn't cut nothin out! ^^

well first of all i liked them both, WHEN I WAS young!!! and i am telling you i was really imature, well ok i think that pokemon is better than yugioh for younger people but yugioh for the older people. Sadly people from my high school still play yugioh.... very very sad...

i think both are good but i like Yugioh

Well ... I'd have to say Yu-gi-oh. Both of them are a bit :/ but Pokemon's animation is better so yaa

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

ShunKei

ShunKei

Moon Child

both are bad, but i think pokemon is worse coz there's no proper storyline and it's really boring after a while

Signature

It's hard to answer the question, "What's wrong?" when nothing's right.

pokemon, they dont undestand that the time has pass by and pokeon is and old think, but yugioh is really bad

In a world of nothing fear does not exist,
this is the world that all live desire

Yugioh is NOT better than Pokemon. We (or at least i) grew up with pokemon, and it was funto watch, still is sometimes. Yugioh has a bunch of "light of friendship" crap that pisses me off---*damn you Tea*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SakuraX

SakuraX

[Kimi ga ore no mamoru]

I think pokemon is the worst!Its such a child anime and it runs on for soooo long.

Believe it once more...
Signature

I prefer Pokemon. That's better than Yugi Oh, I really hate it bcoz I think the anime's ridiculous ( ah...gomen nasai for Yugi Oh fans :( )

Signature

"There's still skies above the skies" (='.'=)

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 209 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.