Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which is worse: Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh? - Minitokyo

Which is worse: Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh?

page 9 of 9 « Previous 1... 5 6 7 8 9 209 total items

I hate both em but if i had to pick id pick shit i wouldnt pick any of em

SolidSnake2017

Gravy Train!!

Yugioh is alot more entertaining and the card game isn't so bad except for the fact that it costs loads to be decent at it.

"If you bet there is no God and you win, you win nothing, but if you lose, you lose everything. If you bet there is a God and you win, you win everything, and if you lose, you lose nothing. Rationally speaking, God is the best bet." - Blaise Pascel
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature Image
[No one can make you feel inferior without your consent...]

oh gosh i have to say that yugi oh is far worse i mean dude the them of friendship is layed on so thickly that i want to barf. Also the battles are repitive to the max and the characters are so one dimensional. I would avoid either show like the plague but if forced i would watch pokemon over yugi oh

Pokemon gradually become worse and worse. It's worse than Yugioh now.

both of them suck >_<" but i hate yu-gi-oh more... my brother watches it, and whenever i come into the room while he is watching it, yugi (i think thats his name..) says, "the heart of the cards" haha whats with that?

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

hate em both. and all other anime who's trying to follow the pokemon trend... sheeze.

Signature

>.<

well i think both are kinda bad, pokemon was alright to start off with but then they just screwed it up, htere's about 4 different shows and 300 pokem on last time i checked, WHO CAN KEEP track OF them???? as for yugioh, it looks a bit kooler except for the fact thta its all "im gonna destroy the world with my cards, FEAR ME"and the fact that it takes like five episodes to make a move, point being they are both boring, although i guess the little ones dont care

I'd say Pokemon is the worst it is going nowhere Yugioh is just plain hilarious, i love it's quotes.

Signature

"All the while we thought you were a brilliant strategist when really you've just been a lucky fool." - Kurama

*Referring to Sanzo, said with a lisp* "It's nice to see he's getting in touch with his feminine side."- Gojyo

Yann

Yann

Twisted game of love

i think that pokemon is worst, it goes on and on and on with same story pretty much just new pokemon

I don't like either of them... there's no plot to Pokemon, and in Yugioh, they talk too much. I mean, you can't rule the world with cards & stuff... o_0

fray

fray

The lost one

I don't like both of them but I think Pokemon better because the monster are cuttier ...only this....te heh -_-
Well.. I don't like these mini monsters or romance with a foolish boy surrounded by many girls XO so boring....

Signature Image

i would say Yu-gi-oh is more annoying...i agree with someweirdguy.both are annoying.but Yu-gi-oh is far,far worse than pokemon ever will be.something about "let's DUEL!!!GYAAAAAHH!!!!-fight poses and speedlines.then sits down and a long silence occurs as they play cards-"
bluh.the term "fighting with cards" doesn't really get my adrenaline pumping.
so..yeah

Orniter

8-bit 4evvah!!!

they are equally matched with annoyiness.
this is a hard decision :nerd: ;)

I'dd say pokemon is more annoying with the game (in any way)
And also in the structure of the story, (9/10 times it's team rocket flying of again because the creator didn't had anymore ideas :sweat: sigh)
The game with yugi-oh ain't so bad but it's really hard to find other people who like it too and i wouldn't go into a bar saying: "hey anyone in for a game of yugi-oh?". I mean that's just asking to be killed.
But the story is also very stupid like when they come to a point (only episode i saw XP that they have to fight some pegasus guy: believe in the cards, believe in the cards! (me:Waaaaah!!! o_0 I'm being hypnotized!!!)
That wasn't the case but still i'dd say pokemon sucks more

*jer: hey dude! I was just thinking about you!*
*me:...*
*me:If you evver say that again i'm gonna kill you*

I'M GONNA B LVL 100!!!
(if you put this in your name you will join me in my lasting battle to become a lvl hundred!)
And if you want to hunt doujinshis with me put this in it 2:
(AND) I'M GONNA GET ME SOME DOJINZ!!!

lets look at them individually mmkay?
Yugi-Oh:
hmm a decent manga, crappy show, and the card game itself is so simple and retarded that all you need in it are good cards and you'll be set.

Pokemon:
a crappy show that came from what was a good game, and the same goes for this for the card game, as its incredibly simple and only requires good cards.

uhh, crap, i think thats a tie =\

Signature

I kind of like pokemon more than yu gi oh. But i still think Yu gi Oh is cute.

Pokemon without a doubt

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

i prefer yugioh is much better than pokemon

page 9 of 9 « Previous 1... 5 6 7 8 9 209 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.