Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Anime Quote(s) - Minitokyo

Favorite Anime Quote(s)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Drakonshie

Drakonshie

is your defilement

I randomly browsed pages in this forum to make sure that this topic doesn't already exist. Hopefully it doesn't.

So, the topic is self-explanatory: Post your favorite quote(s) from any anime.

Mine are:

Naruto: "If you're not an idiot, then you must be sleeping." --Shikamaru to Naruto
"Can I have your autograph?" --Shikamaru to Neji

Full Metal Alchemist: "Who are you calling a tiny bug that escapes the wrath of a shoe
because he's so small that he fits in the grooves and can't get
squashed?!" --Ed
...and the rest of Ed's rants about his shortness...

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

Well here's another great moment in the legend of Spike, famous bounty hunter & dog walker. - Spike [Cowboy Bebop]

I've always had my suspicions you were no mere mortal. But I never imagined you actually... A cat... Wait! What the hell am I saying?! Where is that idiot?!!" - Nicholas D. Wolfwood [trigun]

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

icom158

"If you can eat, eat, then eat some more. You may never get a another chance" - Genma Saotome
"You just like to eat!"- Ranma Saotome

Mine is from Myao in Kazemakaze Tsukikage Ran:

"If the villain looks just like me I'll be pitted against me who looks like me and so, even if I who looks like me wins, me who looks like me will lose and the loser will be me who looks like me, so in the end I will be the winner, but I will have lost." Myao in Kazemakaze Tsukikage Ran[

Signature

"If the villain looks just like me I'll be pitted against me who looks like me and so, even if I who looks like me wins, me who looks like me will lose and the loser will be me who looks like me, so in the end I will be the winner, but I will have lost." Myao in Kazemakaze Tsukikage Ran

Mine are: "My name is Kagome! Ka-go-me!" ~Kagome "Books are pieces of paper bound together with lots of things printed on them!"~Hideki from Chobits

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Quote by nad21Mine is from Myao in Kazemakaze Tsukikage Ran:
"If the villain looks just like me I'll be pitted against me who looks like me and so, even if I who looks like me wins, me who looks like me will lose and the loser will be me who looks like me, so in the end I will be the winner, but I will have lost." Myao in Kazemakaze Tsukikage Ran[

Oh someone here in Minitokyo knows Kaze Makase Tsukikage Ran! :o Not many know of this anime.

For me, my favorite quote would have to be from Please Teacher!:
Kazami Mizuho: "SAIYUUSEN JIKOU YO!" (THIS IS A PRIORITY ONE!)

http://wnzero.f2s.com/Mizuho168.jpg <<<<<<<<< Here at this scene, she says it to Marie.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Umm lets see
What's mine is mine what's your's is also mine. *Sano to anybody in Rurouni Kenshin*
You just like to eat! - Ramma Saotome
Oro?- *Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin*
If you are strong you live and if you are weak you die. *Shishio to Kenshin*

Drakonshie

Drakonshie

is your defilement

Quote by nad21Mine is from Myao in Kazemakaze Tsukikage Ran:

lol....I had to read that twice to comprend it...

Another one of my favorites from FMA is when Roy Mustang vows to make all of the women in the military wear miniskirts when he becomes Fuhrer.

kevlord

darkshines

i cant remember which anime i heard this in but it went "who.......me?! just because i have red hands, does not meen ive been caught red handed."

Signature

Pantsu kudasai

you all know where thats from LOL ^_~ I have no favorite quote... that just popped in my head though...

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

emmmm..
my favorite would be by Mahoro from Mahormatic

"ecchi nano wo ikenai to omoimasu" [I think pervercy is a bad thing!]

XD

shhho

shhz!

"mee EAT! MEE eat!" Luffy from One Piece
"ANO SAN ANO san!" Naruto
can't remember many.. haha so these are the few simple ones which came across my mind

"My name is Hatake Kakashi. I have no desire to tell you guys about my likes and dislikes. Dreams for the future, eh? hmmm....Well, I have a lot of hobbies..."
Subtitled Naruto.

ender75392

Finder of the Lost

"You're thinking in Japanese! If you must think, do it in German!"
Asuka Langley Soryu, Neon Genesis Evangelion

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

"No matter how much pain, how much hatred, the only thing I can do is smile." ~ Soujiro Seta, Rurouni Kenshin

"My grandfather said 'Our magic is not absolute. True magic results from courage of the heart." Negi Springfield, Negima!

And I really love the Slayers... so here's a bunch of quotes...

"I'm tired, I'm hungry amd I wanna take a bath." ~ Lina Inverse, the Slayers

"Just once, I'd like to be hit on by a guy who isn't a career criminal." ~ Lina Inverse, the Slayers

"I'm glad this argument is being conducted on a mature, adult level." - Lina, listening to Gourry and the bandit insult each other.

"Oh, wait, this is the part where the heroine's supposed to act all scared and shrieky!" - Lina

"I don't want to fight you because I know you'd kick my butt in two seconds!" - Bandit

"i hate to ask this, but did you kill the dragon?" "Uh-uh...didn't even know they had one." - Gourry and Lina

"Yeah, well, if I treat a sorceress who can blow up a giant dragon like a kid, she might get upset and blow me up too!" - Gourry

"That wasn't lying. It was just creative truth telling." – Lina

"If you think too hard, you're gonna hurt yourself." - Gourry

"i just keep running into wierdos...with Gourry here being Wierdo Number One." - Lina
"Hey, at least I'm number one at something." - Gourry

"All right, you'll see what I'm made of, but it's the last thing you're gonna see- the last thing either of you ever see. gooooo .....get'em gourry!" - Lina

"But you don't strike me as being a fool, so why use such weak tricks against me? ...Of course, it's that time of the month." - Zelgadis

"i don't think so...I would've remembered an ugly monster like that." "Ugly monster?! Gee...and I thought I drew it to look just like her." - Bartender and Gourry

"Aren't you forgetting someone?" "Who's that?" "me, YOU DIP, me!" - Lina and Dilgear

"You're starting to think like Lina, you know that, Amelia?" "Don't you dare say that, Gourry! There are some things you don't say to people, even as a joke!" - Gourry and Amelia

"Even if you do look like a freak, our friendship is eternal!" - Amelia

"Ah, you needn't worry about me. You can trust me. You see, I am Xelloss, Mysterious Priest." - Xelloss

"Anyone who refers to himself as the 'Mysterious Priest' is suspicious in my book." - Amelia

"Don't worry, I struck you with the backside....oops, sorry, this is a double-edged sword." – Zelgadis

“A heartless mystical swordsman. Hmmm….� “Wait a minute. You actually like that description, don’t you?� Zelgadis and Lina

"Let me go, Gourry, I'll visit her in the hospital later!" – Lina (Before she actually blasts Amelia with a dragon Slave)

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by Mitsuka Sensei"What r u doing daydreaming like that? As punishment, you'll act out that model sentence with out teacher!"

*nod nod* i do believe that is mai fav.

juanicths

juanicths

= tabi-bito =

my fave quote?
*points to signature* that's from kino no tabi =^-^=

haldir

CTA Designs...

survival of the fittest thats the nature's law
shishio makoto

Quote by DrakonshieAnother one of my favorites from FMA is when Roy Mustang vows to make all of the women in the military wear miniskirts when he becomes Fuhrer.

yep...I remember that....that was the best....mustang rocks!!!

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

heh, seems u beat me to it, i wanted to post this forum. ^-^ nyways, i have lots of fav anime quotes, but i'll write the ones i remember...

"Hey! It's not....spiked with truth serum, is it?!" --Kenshin to Misao
"If you're strong, you live. If you're weak, you die." Soujiro, Shishio
"What the hell are those ugly things, some kind of lost technology?! Damn! It's because I changed my route to saving that cheap priest! I'm too nice, I should've charged at full price!" --Random Driver, lol

Ok, that's all i can remember, i hav sooooooooooooooo much more fav anime quotes i can't remember. that's all 4 now. ^-^

Signature

"Chikuwa forevaaaaa" Angel Brigade - Galaxy Angel

why can't I make out my other favourite ones ^^;;;; duh My mind is currently full with Galaxy Angel Xb

"I wanted to tell the old me that in order to protect someone you must sacrifice your own life. But to protect continually is completely different. To protect continually is to never betray. Never." - Brandon Heat (Gungrave)

There is only One Truth in Detective Conan

Signature
Welcome >>> http://www.tyzon.net

"We're not God. Not only are our powers limited, we sometimes are driven to become the devil himself." - Wolfwood (Trigun)

"I highly recommend pissing yourself followed by a course of praying to your impotent god."
Walter - (Hellsing)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.