Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How u feel when u see someone too gorgeous that u like? - Minitokyo

How u feel when u see someone too gorgeous that u like?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

Heh heh, when i see a woman too gorgeous i just get in shock for a moments, the only thing that i can do is stand und watch :P
Like yesterday i saw a blonde girl who has such beautiful eyes (brown-green like), for a moment we cross our sight at the college, almost a half mt. of distance. I thought that she was so gorgeous that she was too much for me, it was that the time stoped for that moment, und i will never see her again...

What do u feel in a situation of that nature?

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I go all ga-ga too. If it's at a party I steal glances of the gorgeous girl and I'm generally too afraid to talk to them. :D But then I'm pretty shy when it comes to talking to girls in person anyways.

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

I dunno. I'll guess I'll just walk pass her. I would definitly notice her, but considering that there is a 1 in a million chance that I'll get get to be with her, I'll just walk pass her as if nothing had happened. Atleast thats what I usually do when I see gorgeous chicks;-/

- R. K. Kishore

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

haha......I know about this....(Distortion can vouch for that too) Oh gosh that was possibly the worst move of my life......Took me like three months to get the nerve to ask her out, only to be shot down. She was really nice about it though, I think she expected me to be devistated or something but around that time I stopped caring and was more of "Oh...right anyways" So yeah. It was worth the try....but I'm pretty sure I killed any chance I had of friendship with her.....but meh its better than keeping my feelings concealed. Don't stalk or try to annoy thats all I can really say and staring usually doesn't work too well =P. But yeah I know what thats like......way too well.. Story of my life, hooray for being stupid and having HIGH expectations. Wow that was ignorant of me. Though we got along really well and had ALOT in common.....which was a surprize to me. But yeah. I'd say personally the choice is up to you....it could be good or it could be bad.....in the end it is something that you must decide.

Signature Image

It's my dream, sweet dream, isn't it? ^_^
Still nonsense at that moment is my style. (Sounds bad >_<)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.