Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Add friends "Problem" - Minitokyo

Add friends "Problem"

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

I never thought I'm gonna post a complaint again. Ok, have to say the problem now. My friends are having trouble in adding me to their friends. Right after adding me in their friends I always get the notice of being removed from their friendslist. ^^ I told them to just click once but they say that they did click it once. ^^ One also told me that they can't see my name on their list of friends. I want to have more friends!!! Please help me. ^^

Signature
Sarang heyo....

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

tell ur friend to
refresh the cookies and history first
then add u
my have the same problem with wunangelwhoney
but it 's fine now

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Jack's idea sounds like a solid one. XD Good luck with it, naito..! *hope the problem is just rotten cookies*

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

I had that same problem, and solved it by opening their users page in a new window and then adding them to my list, then I close that window. Because when you use the back button to exit someones page it resubmits the request to the friendslist and removes them from your (or you from their) list. Hope this makes sense!

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

okie doki. I'm gonna tell them about it.^^ Thankies.XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Good luck with it too naito! And try adding me to your friend list since that was a problem with mine page when you tried it. hmmm...well you couldn't even open it at all. haha, well all the same, good luck!

Signature Image

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

added complaints:

i can't open some of the other members' userpage. T_T I've been trying to open there page for a long time now. T_T

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Quote by naitoI never thought I'm gonna post a complaint again. Ok, have to say the
problem now. My friends are having trouble in adding me to their
friends. Right after adding me in their friends I always get the notice
of being removed from their friendslist. ^^ I told them to just click
once but they say that they did click it once. ^^ One also told me that
they can't see my name on their list of friends. I want to have more
friends!!! Please help me. ^^

Well, same thing happened to me as well. I clicked on the friendlist and I later got the message that I added and removed the person from my friendslist. I said WTF...but I reasoned it could be due to lag time which is to be expected of MT being a hi-traffic site.

I had the same problem. It was the same problem like volrath77 :hmpf:

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Quote by volrath77

Quote by naitoI never thought I'm gonna post a complaint again. Ok, have to say the
problem now. My friends are having trouble in adding me to their
friends. Right after adding me in their friends I always get the notice
of being removed from their friendslist. ^^ I told them to just click
once but they say that they did click it once. ^^ One also told me that
they can't see my name on their list of friends. I want to have more
friends!!! Please help me. ^^

Well, same thing happened to me as well. I clicked on the friendlist and I later got the message that I added and removed the person from my friendslist. I said WTF...but I reasoned it could be due to lag time which is to be expected of MT being a hi-traffic site.

Yeah I noticed that too. MT is in slow mode again. I think we better tell sheq to buy a new server again. XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Skril

Skril

Ping & Pong Player

Naito the problem can be that you don't have an avatar, simple get an avatar and I think your problemo will be solved ...

Signature

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

Uh, to heavens_Dragon - we can't add you to our friend's list because you have an "_" in your name. There was an old article in the forum that was brought up by the moderators stating that "_" causes problems with others viewing your userpage. The only way this can be fixed is if you PM the moderators and get your name changed :P

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

So that's why I can't open dragonn's userpage and maho_ho's too. I need to PM them right away. XD Thanks evasion.

Signature
Sarang heyo....

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

So that's why I can't open dragonn's userpage and maho_ho's too. I need to PM them right away. XD Thanks evasion.

Signature
Sarang heyo....

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

I'm suggesting two buttons either adding or removing : for MT
i got this things for sometimes now.
The case for me is either when MT going slow or someone accidently pressed the toggle button twice.

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

I think it's because of MT getting slwoer again. ^_^' Sheqel buy a new server!!! Wah, just kidding boss. XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Quote by jackalx66tell ur friend to
refresh the cookies and history first
then add u
my have the same problem with wunangelwhoney
but it 's fine now

So if I refresh my history and my cookies first, then I add u, naito, to my list? Hmmm, not a bad idea, jackal! :) But first, lemme see if naito can remove me from my list and I'll add him to mine, like you said! I want to see if that works! If not, sorry for being noob-ish about the computer, but how do I refresh mey cookies and history? Is that the same as deleting them? :/

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

even if you don't clean your cookies, and if you add a new friend.... that friend will be registered as your friend. It's just that, cookies are temporary solutions that makes it easier and faster for people to surf.... like tha avatar update problems, it's like a pre-memory ^_^

*notes to self.... i should put this in my noob bible....* ^_^'

Signature

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Quote by DominiHappened to me twice already, and I wrote in their guestbook about my mistake of using the Back button. Hopefully, they didn't take it personally (because, so far, both of them haven't added me to their list in return). =(
As MadMover said, don't use the Back button after you add someone to the friendlist. This also applies to adding wallpapers, scans, and original artwork to your list of Favorites.

Is that really true well that explaines a lot. a couple of days ago I thought I got a fav from somebody I looked at my notces and could swear I dit see a fav notice I had two notices at that time when i loked at the box it said I had tree notices but when I checked I had only 2 left and the fav notice was gone but a comment notice in. I thought I was going crazy :)
i also notice some people saying they faved one of my submissions but didn't and I found fav's dissappear from my own list. thanks for the info wont push the back button again

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Quote by xandmaneven if you don't clean your cookies, and if you add a new friend....
that friend will be registered as your friend. It's just that, cookies
are temporary solutions that makes it easier and faster for people to
surf.... like tha avatar update problems, it's like a pre-memory ^_^
*notes to self.... i should put this in my noob bible....* ^_^'

I see! But is that also the case of not being able to have members as a two-sided friend, because I cant seem to get naito to be my two sided friend, even with jackal's help it doesn't seem to work! Am I doing something wrong here? :(

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

i dont think you are doing anything wrong.... if you go to naito's page and click on "add to friendlist", you'll get a message saying that he was successfully added to your friendlist. Then you've successfully added him. Then go back to your userpage and check if he's there, if not.... refresh browser and cookies, then return and check again. If not, then i can't help you..... that's all i know ^_^' hehe...

Signature

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

It's happening to me soooo many times now. T_T I hope Sheq knows about this. o_0

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Hm... something seems to be the trouble?

It happened to me today as well, but its simple. Just click once and when it says "**** is added to your friendlist," then you are set. I never had any problems with it actually. O_o

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

exactly the same as i said Cel.... heh....

anyway, here's the deal, Star and naito. I tried it out yesterday and you two are correct, you can't see the names in the first place. But the names will be added sooner or later.... it's just a matter of patience, and one click on the friend button ^_^ voila! hehehe...

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.