Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Aloha everyone from the islands of Waikiki ^_^ - Minitokyo

Aloha everyone from the islands of Waikiki ^_^

page 1 of 1 10 total items

CrabbyCandy

CrabbyCandy

~Be free~

Aloha everyone from the islands of Waikiki in University of Hawaii of Manoa. lol. ^_~ I'm a 22 yr old girl on my first year of graduate school as a oceanology major persuing for a masters degree at one of the biggest tutorist town ever! XD

Hey I maybe getting older but I still likes anime "good to be young at heart" lol. ^_^

I was searching on google last week for some anime wallpapers and found this great site. It seems I have to regerister to become a member in order to download the images so a week later, seeing is it safe and freindly place "I think" lol. ^.^ and finally here I'm joining yet more internet clubs / groups / community / whatever! XD

~Be free~
Signature

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Oooo someone from Hawaii eh well hope you enjoy your stay! Sorry not much of a reply lol just too busy staring at my userpage. ^_^'

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

G'day mate! As we Aussies say. :) Hope you have fun here at MT. Oceanology and going for a masters degree! You must be a smart cookie. See you around. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Hawaii huh? Welcome to minitokyo CC. :)

my aunt used to live on Kauaii ^^ its beautiful in hawaii!! I'm jealous!

~Bell

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

hello and welcome to MT. XD & have a kick ass time. XD

woooo... Waikiki. lol... you are there for fun not school. XD jk jk. ^_^' and aarp. isn't that like a retirement person organization. lol... but hey thats kool. ^^

anyways, remember to read the support pg for rules and what nots.... and yea... enojy your stay XD

Signature

CrabbyCandy

CrabbyCandy

~Be free~

Thank you to all of you guys that give me such a warm welcome. ^_^ and yes it is a very nice place to be. but believe it or not we are actually a very academic focus university even through we are in the middle of all the great tutorist attraction. ^_^

~Be free~
Signature

hi hi. ^.^ welcome to mt. ^.^ have a fun fun skei skei fun time. ^.~ weeeeee..... *have a cookie* lol. ^.^

wooOo Hawaii. ^.^ pretty place ^.^ you are so luckie ^.~

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

hehe welcome :D

have fun and if you have any questions just as me or any of the other mods ^_-

Signature

DigiSaberX

Happy and Lucky ^_^

Hello and Welcome to MT. ^____^ I'm new too. ^^ Have fun Lv Up! ^^

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.