Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Drugs - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

wats the worst drug ever? personally i think smoking is. if theres a thread like this already then close it.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

For me yes it's smoking. I mean what the heck old people are still smoking even though it's bad for them. They need to pay attention their health if they wanna live a healthy life especially those ghetto asians. XO :angry:

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

speed is a bad drug. It stays in your bloodsystem for the rest of your life and you can get these wierd flashbacks. Its also very addicting like Heroin. You can also die if you have a bad trip, alot of people get heartattacks. Especially if you inject it. Bad Stuff. but yeah.

Signature

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

smoking is already bad enough for me -o- sighh...my friends smoke gaaaawwwd >o<'' must.get.away.

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Quote by Purplefirespeed is a bad drug. It stays in your bloodsystem for the rest of your
life and you can get these wierd flashbacks. Its also very addicting
like Heroin. You can also die if you have a bad trip, alot of people
get heartattacks. Especially if you inject it. Bad Stuff. but yeah.

Really? o__o;; I've never heard of Speed before, must be really bad. Sounds horrible! X.X;;

Ano, unless it was prescribed by your doctor, I think all drugs are bad. ><;; Especially smoking that specific type of plant that you can find in backyards.. >.>;; Phew, it smells horrible. My sister's boyfriend comes over everyday, killing the air in the atmosphere. .-.;; I have to stick my head out the window, even if it's snowing or raining, just to be able to breathe. -__-;;

Signature

Quote by broken-dreamzsmoking is already bad enough for me -o- sighh...my friends smoke gaaaawwwd &gt;o&lt;'' must.get.away.

my mom,dad, and 2 of my cousins smoke... im surrounded...

Urashima

The ULTRA Cute

I would say Speed is the worst in terms of risk, but the legality of Cigarettes makes them the worst.

u got that rite... "the ultra cute"? yeah rite.

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

Hmmm...
Yeah, I'd have to agrea that its smoking.
But drinking is a close second.

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

The worst drug is the one that addicts you. Addiction will fsck you over, ruin your job, your family, and your friends. It depends on whether you want to go slowly or quickly; tobacco is slow, alcohol, X, crystal, H, whatever are faster.

The best way to avoid getting addicted is not to start.

[end public service announcement]

cigarettes, because its a legal drug and its just as bad for you as illegal ones but yet big companies can still push it tolittle kids. It destroys your body, and yet they can still have scantily glad girls hanging all over a guy trying to convince you that is "cool" to smoke

~Bell

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

AnG could name a whole list of drugs lolz ... but the worse ish crystal meth and extacy .. mainly cuz its very addictive .. then afterwards it start to eat up your bones and ur face !!! .. tee hee ... not weallii but .. its hard to quit .. totally expensive ... and it messed u up

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

i need a fricking dictionary to learn f'n aol talk....

but gasoline or glue ... are some of the best brain bashers ....

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

andanother

andanother

caged bird

o taurec i love ur avie!
anyways
i think all drugs are bad, i mean there r u many to even mention and describe so i say stay away from them cuz take it from meeh it was hard for meeh to get away... i say that i'm a survivor... i'm clean now and healthy, and i thank god and mah momma everyday that i'm not dead...
yea so... DONT DO DRUGS!!!!

(end of public service anouncement) tee hee ^^ (lol miketo)

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Quote by miketoThe worst drug is the one that addicts you. Addiction will fsck you over, ruin your job, your family, and your friends. It depends on whether you want to go slowly or quickly; tobacco is slow, alcohol, X, crystal, H, whatever are faster.
The best way to avoid getting addicted is not to start.
[end public service announcement]

Yup! yup! I would say anything that gets you onto the path of addiction is horrible. They're all drugs in my eyes, even gambling because it all essentially boils down to receiving some sort of high to make you happy in some way. Smoking is the pits though cause so many people still think it won't affect them.

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

SAY NO TO DRUG AND SMOKE

Drug N O !
Mini Tokyo Y E S !

Signature Image

Quote by Gilo144S A Y N O T O D R U G A N D S M O K EDrug N O !
Mini Tokyo Y E S !

wa ha ha! Gil my man! i agree! lol! XD

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Cocaine -- a tiny dosage, even 1 gram, can get you addicted. I'm glad it's illegal.

Marijuana isn't that dangerous of a drug... it's worst effects are about as bad as tobacco or alcohol.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

drugs are bad.. and Marijuana is a lot worse than you realize. It lowers your sperm count and stores itself in your fat cells and messes with your reproductive cells and can cause you to have mentally deficent children. And thats if you have kids 7 years after you've smoked your last joint.

Anything that messes with your brain is not good, just because we don't know what it does now doesn't mean it doesn't do anything. For a long time we had no idea that cigarettes were bad for you.

~Bell

Crack. Try it once and your life gets messed up forever.

hmmm addictions sudnt be somethin that drugs cause but u urself cause
anythin can be addiction if it makes u feel good
worse drugs are ones that ruin the lives of ppl around u
if ur gonna risk ur life risk ur life n urs alone

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Acid. It really messes your brain up...My uncle did a LOT of acid and now he's schizophrenic and throws chairs at my grandmother sometimes O_O

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

............ I HATE drugs.............. t_____________________________t

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I would have to say, from witnessing a friend go through this, that PCP is definitely up there. They got into a trip, yes a bad trip, and never came out of it. That can happen to some people...

As I recall they are still in the mental institute... That is a drug that shouldn't even exist, but at least it is illegal.

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.