Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Searching for the Best looking Anime Magician Picture?!? - Minitokyo

Searching for the Best looking Anime Magician Picture?!?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Okay, I currently looking for some good looking anime Magician picture to use on my userpage. ^^ But the problem is the only ones I know thats looks cool are the ones from yugioh "which I'm trying to avoid to use". :/ if you guys can help me found some good looking ones that will be great. ^_^'

Signature

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

An anime I know of that has magicians is Magic Users Club, you can try that one.

Signature

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

more of looking for a link to a picture or something?!?!? ^^ thx through. ^^

Signature

well i know that Advanced Anime does sometimes have pics w/ magicians, but u have to check from time to time b/c they don't always have one
there is also Anime Zen, but i forgot the link to that one, search google for it
and i also have some of my own if u want to see, just ask if u want :)

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

only thing I can think of... is... err... Black Magician... <.<;; sorry but I'll try to run a Google serach. altho Google hasn't actually been Mr. Reliable for me nowadays...

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

lalatne

Meier Link

If you like a very nice pics of a magecian, use Takius from Ragnarok the animation. Coz her body is sooooo sexy w/ a very nice bone structure. damn she's so pretty. hahah ^_^

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Quote by Frostymore of looking for a link to a picture or something?!?!? ^^ thx through. ^^

There is a gallery for this series, its called Mahou Tsukai Tai OR Magic Users Club. Check that out and youll see ^_^

Signature

okay i'm really bored and i don't want to study for my history test
so i was looking for a my friends site and found this

http://www.cbel.com/anime_image_galleries/

u should be able to find something there @_@

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.