page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

I was wondering if anyone knew any good places to find anime MP3s? There are songs from some obscure/new/hard to find Series that I'd like...

Any (and all) songs from BECK
Opening and ending songs from Twin Spica
Songs from Digimon

So if anyone can help, that'd be nice...

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Cancel

You can try this mp3 directory. Also try the other tabs, Anime MP3 links, and anime OST and MP3 requests:

http://adexanime.tripod.com/id25.html

• Nov 18, 2004

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Cancel

Oh wow thnkx Kei-kUn! this is a pretty cool site. thnkx again =P

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

*head spins* So much plain text... can't they use tables? or have a search engine? My head hurts and my eyes burn....

Signature

Cancel

hmm... i got some but i never remember what is the URL addres
maybe you could use bittorent/kazaa/emule
or
you could search from google

• Nov 19, 2004

Zerowing

Zerowing

GraveZero

Cancel

or buy the CD's from somewhere...search google/yahoo/etc.
That way you can't get sued

Signature

• Nov 19, 2004

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Cancel

here's one
http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~gendou/amusic/
got tons of anime mp3s
plus I think its updated very often ^_^

haldir

CTA Designs...

Cancel

anime mp3's .com

LadyUtena

LadyUtena

Love is in the air

Cancel

http://www.cyber-sushi.net/atp/index.html
Here my favorite anime Mp3's site : you can find many cool songs and good anime mp3's links !

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

It's so hard to find MP3s to new series like beck... *is enamored*

And Twin Spica is such a minor series no one pays attention to it ;-; Those are the series I really want the MP3s from...

Signature

HyperCitrus

HyperCitrus

Obsessed Lemon

Cancel

A good site? Well, there's Keiichi Anime Forever, a good number of anime music are hosted there... Though I'm not sure if the ones you want are there... O_o

-The Lemony One

• Nov 27, 2004

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Cancel

Quote by Terra-chanI was wondering if anyone knew any good places to find anime MP3s? There are songs from some obscure/new/hard to find Series that I'd like...
Any (and all) songs from BECKOpening and ending songs from Twin Spica
Songs from DigimonSo if anyone can help, that'd be nice...

Terra-chan, have you tried the anime-ost chat room on mIRC, irc.rizon.net? most of the "samples" (hehehe, gotcha, ya copyright-intellectual-property-rights freaks!) I have on my comp. are from that source.

Re: web, via search engines? Most anime MP3 i get there are only 128 kbps, so I think you know that by now....

i hope this is of some help to ya!

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

• Nov 27, 2004

Sakura-Aki

Sakura-Aki

//Sakura Tree//

Cancel

Yeah try this site...takes one push of a button and then you can listen and/or download the song. Only takes 2 seconds to download. (litterally) It has more choices don't worry:

Music

Signature
"If only to enter eternity..."

-- .MAO. -- //ST// -- +S&R+ --

(note:want ur web here then PM me)

• Nov 27, 2004

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

I don't like using mIRC because in order to get anything I often have to deal with unsavory people AND I have to cancel my torrent downloads to receive any files.

Signature

Larghaz

-~Broken Insanity~-

Cancel

Sweet, I hope they have Hentai OST's too. I've been looking for that La Blue Girl theme for ages. ^_^'

[The lack of confidence is the downfall of some. But overconfidence is the downfall of many.]

• Nov 27, 2004

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

Cancel

Here are some places to get torrents.

MST
Nipponsei
http://www.tokyotosho.com/
http://www.hongfire.com/

Usenet also has an anime music group where binaries are posted.

Signature Image

Cancel

I've always downloaded anime MP3s from IRC.

Signature Image

• Nov 27, 2004

Autumn

Autumn

.MAO.

Cancel

Hhhmm...download WinMX to get any song your heart desires.

Signature Image

"Dagatashi ta no ni!"
-waves to her twin sis Sakura Aki- Hey! Hehehe...(my sis Sakura put my name as her last) Thanks Sakura but I put Autumn so people would stop asking me what Aki ment. I hate my name.-sighs- But thankies now they can ask you. Hahaha...

.::MAO::.

• Nov 27, 2004

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Cancel

I know what you mean I can never find ANY Mp3's I want. None. Nadda!
What I really wanna find is some Hana Yori Dango, Marmalade Boy and Fushigi Yuugi MP's >.< grr i gotta find them. looked at all the sites posted here, and on google. no luck :(

Signature

• Nov 27, 2004
Cancel

Just find an IRC tutorial, and go on irc.rizon.net, and you'll find some channels with a bunch of anime MP3s.

Signature Image

• Nov 27, 2004

xeroghost

Whoa knows??

Cancel

cool thanks everyone.. the sites rock..

*insert clever saying here*
Signature

• Nov 28, 2004

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Cancel

http://www.angelfire.com/games5/hvgmh/anime.html

http://hvgmh.proboards20.com/index.cgi?board=music&action=display&num=1060502347

there you go :)

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Cancel

Quote by Terra-chanI don't like using mIRC because in order to get anything I often have to deal with unsavory people AND I have to cancel my torrent downloads to receive any files.

hmmm, I empathize with ya, Terra-chan! The first time I went to this particular channel, I got booted out because I messed it up with some file server commands. Though, they are quite easy in forgiving... ^_^ (30 minutes later, and I was back, and learned my lesson!)

I don't have a high speed Internet connection of my own, so I kinda prefer mIRC over torrents, since I just go to a fav internet cafe here, jjust look for MP3 samples (but at least, higher quality ones) and log out before I waste lotsa money on my anime addiction.

well, perhaps that is the little price to pay for leeching. Since I honestly don't have enough resources to satisfy my anime OST appetite by buying original CDs, I contend with the unfriendly people of unmentioned mIRC channel. I should say I swallowed my teeny-weeny pride, and pocketed in nice MP3 in 320kbps... (bad! here come the copyright freaks! ^_^)

hmm, and sad to say, some of the links provided here by this thread's posters got me into virus/worm trouble... gomen, I kinda forgot which, so there's your caveat for ya!

so anyways, good luck on your hunt for MP3s, Terra-chan! I hope that by sharing you my own exps. encourage you, and to keep your head low in them mIRC channels ... a la Japanese bow... ^_^

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

• Dec 03, 2004
Cancel

i use DC++ to download everything from mp3 to anime ep. , only problem is that you have to have a lot to share if you want to get access to alot of stuff

Saitou Hajime - "You can raise a dog with food, and you can raise a human with money but, no man is able to raise a wolf of Mibbu"

• Dec 03, 2004

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.