Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime MP3s? - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Quote by charaznableamurorei

Quote by Terra-chanI don't like using mIRC because in order to get
anything I often have to deal with unsavory people AND I have to cancel
my torrent downloads to receive any files.

hmmm, I empathize with ya, Terra-chan! The first time I went to this
particular channel, I got booted out because I messed it up with some
file server commands. Though, they are quite easy in forgiving... ^_^
(30 minutes later, and I was back, and learned my lesson!)
I don't have a high speed Internet connection of my own, so I kinda
prefer mIRC over torrents, since I just go to a fav internet cafe here,
jjust look for MP3 samples (but at least, higher quality ones) and log
out before I waste lotsa money on my anime addiction.
well, perhaps that is the little price to pay for leeching. Since I
honestly don't have enough resources to satisfy my anime OST appetite
by buying original CDs, I contend with the unfriendly people of
unmentioned mIRC channel. I should say I swallowed my teeny-weeny
pride, and pocketed in nice MP3 in 320kbps... (bad! here come the
copyright freaks! ^_^)
hmm, and sad to say, some of the links provided here by this thread's
posters got me into virus/worm trouble... gomen, I kinda forgot which,
so there's your caveat for ya!
so anyways, good luck on your hunt for MP3s, Terra-chan! I hope that by
sharing you my own exps. encourage you, and to keep your head low in
them mIRC channels ... a la Japanese bow... ^_^

Heh... when I go on mIRC I stick mainly to places that I regularily frequent attached forums for only... because then some jerk isn't going to kick me just because I don't know how to navigate 300 fservs to find the files I'm looking for >_< I even asked politely, but I was kicked because I asked so many questions! >_< ;-; So since then I've decided to stay away from those fserv channels... which I suppose means I'll never see the end of Kyou Kara Maou until it comes out on DVD ;-;

But seriously... all those people with fservs on those channels... do they seriously expect you to look through each and every one of them individually to find what you're looking for?? that's insane!

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

HyperCitrus

HyperCitrus

Obsessed Lemon

Keiichi Anime Forever
Here's a site that hosts some of the anime CDs... Some other anime/manga shrines do host their music too, just have to search in the right places to find'em. =]

-The Lemony One

Eowyn

Eowyn

Kaze yo!

Quote by evil-samuraii use DC++ to download everything from mp3 to anime ep. , only problem is that you have to have a lot to share if you want to get access to alot of stuff

Excuse me but... what is it DC++?

Quote by Eowyn

Quote by evil-samuraii use DC++ to download everything from mp3 to anime ep. , only problem is that you have to have a lot to share if you want to get access to alot of stuff

Excuse me but... what is it DC++?

it is just another peer to peer file shareing program, like kazza in a way, good think is
it is ad and spyware-free client, but it can be confusing to use at first
go to http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/ for more info, they explain it more

Saitou Hajime - "You can raise a dog with food, and you can raise a human with money but, no man is able to raise a wolf of Mibbu"

Here is a very good jpop site, http://torrents.theppn.org
you can find anime music here www.downloadanime.org

hi guys!!! I'm looking for Kodomo no Omocha's first opening song. Does anyone know where to find it? Thanks in advance!!!

Anyone uses Soulseek or Emule? Or even bit torrent? They're all good tools to find Mp3s

kouakari

08th MS Team

IRC is also very good. Emule is not as you'll have to wait too much !!

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

Quote by exentrichere's one
http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~gendou/amusic/
got tons of anime mp3s
plus I think its updated very often ^_^

Gendou's is the best!

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

anooo, Terra-chan... I took the liberty of looking for your BECK songs, opening and ending songs from Twin Spica and songs from Digimon at irc.rizon.net (anime-ost)... and lo and behold, they are all there!!! however, I had to wait my turn at the f-serves... have to wait for 30 queues to finish... so, it's been too costly and impractical... gomen, ne? I just thought it would have been wonderful to give your requests... oh well, 'will try again sometime this week, k? Ja ne!

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

Urashima

The ULTRA Cute

Nothing beats IRC for getting anime/J-pop mp3s, sure there are "unsavory" people everywhere you look but it's not like you need to talk to them. On irc.rizon.net you can get pretty much any anime song you'd want by digging around #Nipponsei, #AnimeMP3 and #Anime-OST with the best being #Nipponsei and I believe there's a channel dedicated to J-pop on that server as well but not sure, but if you want J-pop mp3s you could likely find them in the same place as the anime music.

Also it's a good idea to avoid fserves when you can, XDCC bots rule and fserves drool.

You've probably found your solution by now and I've probably just wasted my time.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Quote by charaznableamuroreianooo, Terra-chan... I took the liberty of looking for your BECK songs,
opening and ending songs from Twin Spica and songs from Digimon at
irc.rizon.net (anime-ost)... and lo and behold, they are all there!!!
however, I had to wait my turn at the f-serves... have to wait for 30
queues to finish... so, it's been too costly and impractical... gomen,
ne? I just thought it would have been wonderful to give your
requests... oh well, 'will try again sometime this week, k? Ja ne!

*heart*glomp*
You'd do that? WAI! I did manage to find the Beck opening and ending on one of the sites but still no Twin Spica and attempting to get all the Digimon songs would be too much! But if you could get the Twin Spica songs, that'd be awesome...

mIRC just has too many bad memories for me... ~_~

Signature

kouakari

08th MS Team

I think I'll just try using IRC ^_^. Everyone's saying something good about it.
However, Terra-chan, would you tell me what your bad memories were???

magister

Ries Yukira

hmmm try this for the love hina fans it has the complete ED.songs from love hina again http://animeomiyage.net/ bye~!

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I mentioned it earlier... I always seem to run into some unsavory people on mIRC when I'm trying to find files... No one seems to have any shortcuts for finding the file I'm looking for >_< And NO ONE ever decides to help me when I ask politely... I was once even kicked from a channel because I was asking the same question over and over because no one was answering and just talking around me! >_< So yeah... mIRC isn't worth it in my opinion.

Signature

Quote by Terra-chanI mentioned it earlier... I always seem to run into some unsavory people on mIRC when I'm trying to find files... No one seems to have any shortcuts for finding the file I'm looking for &gt;_&lt; And NO ONE ever decides to help me when I ask politely... I was once even kicked from a channel because I was asking the same question over and over because no one was answering and just talking around me! &gt;_&lt; So yeah... mIRC isn't worth it in my opinion.

Same here, I once went into a channel and asked for help, but people just ignored me. After asking the same question over and over, they kicked me out. Geez, why people can become so rude? I bet those people didn't know how to use mIRC before either...

IRC is a very good source for anime mp3s, you just have to learn how to use it ... here's a good guide to start off with:

http://ronin.soldats.net/

On the left it has sections for downloading and using fservs (you'll want to read them) that should be more than all you need to get started using IRC. When I'm looking for OSTs I prefer DC or IRC, i'll use BitTorrent occasionally and if I can't find what i'm after i'll jump on Winny as it's sure to have it ... but Winny is only useful if you know / can read and type japanese ...

'harahettara, kuunda' - Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

*joy*joy*joy* This week is my luck! Ming-Long Put up the Twin Spica opening and ending! *happy*happy*bouncy happy*
I also have gotten all the BECK songs I can now... *so happy*

Signature

kosmos001

Mi love for the anime

Ufffff this direction are really good i find many of my songs favorites thanks to everyone^_^

Proud member of "[Hispanime]"

Sakura156

Sakura156

Woot~!

The places I would try is Kazaa or anipike.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.