Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who is hotter J-lo, Janet of Beyonce? - Minitokyo

who is hotter J-lo, Janet of Beyonce?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Aztec

Aztec

Aztec Samurai

Who do yu think is hotter J-lo, Janet or Beyonce?
I would have to say its
Janet
Beyonce
J-lo

Signature
I only live to see what's beyond my mortal life. For that is the only truth I seek.
Proud member of: [Hispanime]

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I hate to say this... but You have some really bad choices. Janet, Beyonce and J-lo is pretty much butt. I don't understand how can some one find them so attracted. I hate J-lo ( Fatt ass and can't sing ), Janet... isn't she a grandmother by now? Beyonce... I guess I'll pick her out of the choice cause at lease she good looking in some way. I don't like her though. She kinda change the whole independent women thing into I'm a slut now shaking my ass ( just like J-Lo) and dressing half naked. But that's just me though.

Note- this should be in the spam section cause I'm pretty sure it's not everyday life that you think off you know who...

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

for me
is
beyonce
j-lo
janet

i prefer beyonce because she is more attractfull than the 2
bout the song i still like janet song
j-lo was my fave previously, now not anymore ^^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I'd have to say Janet. ^^ I thinkshe is so pretty.

~Bell

icom158

Beyonce is the youngest out of them. The Super Bowl didn't really do it for me. I think it was Justin Timberlake. If I had to choose, I'd choose Beyonce. Take that Jay-Z!

Droknar

the Socially Inept

The only constant in all of J-Lo's failed relationships is HER. She may have had a song that says she remembers where she came from, but all of her interviews and TV spots lead me to believe that she's just a rich brat.

On that note, she is not even on my 'hot women' list.

Actually, Janet is 50. Without the makeup, she probably looks like she got beat with the ugly stick. So nope, not on my ' hot women' list.

However given the thread requested a comparison between them all:
1) J-Lo, for pure physical
2) Beyonce (I don't know what she looks like - I hate that kind of music - but she has to be hotter than Janet Jackson)
DISTANT 3) Janet

"Can you translate that to English please? I'm not fluent in Dumbass." -Mafus

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

J-lo, so big ass! Then Beyonce, und at the end Janet, we're talking ov the most hotest ov course.

rond556

Einhander

I choose seppuku over those choices

"Fear is a stupid emotion" - Luca Blight Suikoden 2
Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by rond556I choose seppuku over those choices

Best answer ever XD
I don't think either of the three choices are pretty...they're more funny than anything -->
~ Janet Jackson - why did everyone make suh a huge deal about the boob thing? I mean, GOD forbid that she have female human anatomy! Besides, with the clothes she wears, it's likely that half the world has seen 90% of her boobs anyway ^_^'
~ Beyoncé - "I never use sex to sell my music! ^^" *slutty clips of beyoncé flash across the screen* XD
~ J-Lo - "I just KNOW he's the one!"*is cheated on/dumped* XD

Gundamelite

Gundamelite

Skater Boy

I'd have to say Beyonce out of the three not only because she was the hottest woman on some model show's top 100 women but because its the best out of the three. If there was another choice, I'd choose the love of my life.

There is no greater teacher than the enemy.

XsereneX

~*~HYPER~*~

Quote by jackalx66for me
is
beyonce
j-lo
janet

Signature

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

This is a versus/superlatives thread. Closing.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.