Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT...no more for me :( - Minitokyo

MT...no more for me :(

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Man, sorry to see you go guy. Hope something turns up so you can get back to being a regular.

Albiore

Albiore

Webmaster

Saludos, rojacol:

Siento mucho que pases por eso, pero ya volverás a poder conectarte con regularidad n___n "Hay que tener fe en el futuro (palabras de Ikki, el Fénix, de Saint Seiya)". Mantendremos contacto por eMail, por cualquier cosa que suceda. n________~

urdchan

goddess of fate

They are blocking all anime sites? Thast seems extreme. Unless they are blocking most everything.

Still, good luck on getting access another way. The library suggestion is an excellent one!

Signature
...without the dark there can be no light...

Eve

Eve

-Witch Baby-

noooo!!!!! WE NEED YOU baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!! ;_;

Don't leave me. .. .all alone. ..frail .. .to the world. .. without you. .. . *weeps*

Signature Image
And I....silently, I scream. .. inside I barely breathe...
(signature cannot be longer than 4 lines)

Hey, this is my first time replying your messages, sorry, I didn't know how to.... Now I finally knew how to reply messages....you have to go... I'm really sorry to hear that. :( You're always so kind to sign my guestbook, and I'm really happy. :) Even though I won't be able to see you on often anymore, I hope you'll still remember me, because I know I'll remember you! Your feelings within your art, sentences, etc have given me a better reason to remember a great friend like you. :) Errr, this sounds like I will not be able to see you again, sorry about that, but this really makes me feel sad for not being able to see you on as often as you used to! But oh well, whenever you come on, hopefully I'll be able to share my fun with you, and I'd like to hear some experiences you have, heh, if you don't mind, that is. Ha ha he he ho ho, that's what I always like to say, so I can always keep a smile on my face. I hope you can find a new and better connection soon, so you can be as happy as I always am. :) Take care and I wish you best of luck, hope to see you soon, Rojacol, my first friend on MiniTokyo.

Rodrigo:

We'll wait for you, amigo. In the meantime, based on the forum responses there will be a lot of lonely ladies here on MT waiting for your return. Find a new internet connection and rejoin when you can.

--Mike

Bummer, dude! You were one of my first friends here on MT, so it's really sad to see ya leave because of what Websense is doing! -_- Man, MT is going to miss your crazy sense of humor and dialogue! I even think semanga will miss ya the most, believe me! :sweat: Hoping you will come back real soon with a bang! So long, my good, sponged friend! :)

-- Angel Roa (*StarCentury9999 aka DKAlastor*)

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

Ha..ha.. Rodrigo .. I though you went to somewhere which there is no communication there. ^^'
He..he. obviously .. i am wrong. * You scare me *
For this moment, I though 1 until 2 times a week is enough to you,
you can try found another connection
don't worry.. we always stay tune in MT.
and view your amazing wallpaper.
Ha..ha.. I hope you are OK
:D :D

Signature Image

DarkSith

DarkSith

Fate Testarossa Fan

Errrrrrrr !!! Very sad for you >_<
I hope you will fix the problem as soon as possible :) We'll miss you ^^

Quote by kastelic4444Well dud, I suggest you save up for a computer or go to the library. Librarys in my area have internet hook ups

It's not a bad idea :)

este vato. we're gonna miss ya chiko.

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

That's bad news, man.
Somebody needs to beat some sense into the creators of Websense. :angry:

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

T.T ............ T.T ... i dont can stop my tears i want my friend back ...... T.T ...... I want you back T.T I dont can accep the situation you must do everthing to come back.... I dont can live without you here in MT you are my heart t.t.... crying again.....and who stop my tears??? nobody is here T.T -_- -_- ......

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

nyu~ :(. It's sad that you'll be here less often. Damned Websence... >_<, Hope you'll find a way to solve this problem. ganbatte !

That's really a pity to hear rojacol-san... I hope and pray that things will work out for the better... It's a shame to not be able to see a beloved MT member and talented waller regularly... Everyone's going to miss you but keep in touch, 'kay? ^^; Good luck with everything! You really scared me with your thread title y'know... ^^

bah, that sucks and I'm sorry. Its hard to be without a place you enjoy and people who are nice. I hope you can find away around it soon ^^
~Bell

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

awww... that's regretable to hear....
Hope to still see you around though ^_~ n' stop by to show me some of that pantsu you always do ^_^'
Take care~

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

Quote by Alphadon´t worrie my friend We will waiting for you. I hope you can fix this problem as soon as possible.
See ya!!!.

yes we will waiting for you and I hope you get a great computer in the future ^^

Signature

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

that really sux man, at least youre not gone for good, well..........i don tknow what else to say but at least youll still make walls right?!

Signature

awwww dude that really sucks :( Sorry to hear that...

Signature
+I like Celestial backgrounds++Proud Member Of DNAngel Fans++Member Of Loving Ayashi-no-Ceres+
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

ShiroiLina

ShiroiLina

Light & Dark Sorceress

awwwwwww....... we'll all miss you! and we'll be waiting for you as well! C ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Vampire

Vampire

Somebody is watching you, always

Que cu..lero esta este asunto, a ver cuando nos caes por aqui Roja (ahora se que te llamas Rodrigo :P ) Y pues...no se que mas decir, solo que te cuides y que no se te olvide tu contrasena (como me andaba pasando a mi las pasadas vacasiones)

/se aleja volando/

HikariSukunami

HikariSukunami

Hikari means light...

Waaaaaahhhhhh!!! >_< Do you really have to leave us? It's not fair!!! *sniff* X_X *sniff* You're such an awesome friend and it was soooo cool talking to you... *sigh* But you're not really leaving permanently, are you? You're just having a hard time trying to find a way to go to MT, right? please tell me that you'll find a way somehow and come back to us... we will miss you greatly and never EVER forget that you have friends here to go back to... Always remember that there will be many of us who'll welcome you back with open arms and hug you to death!!! XD Take good care of yourself and don't forget to visit MT as soon as you can, okay? We'll be waiting for you!!! As for now, I don't want to say good-bye to such a dear friend, though, I know I should... really, I don't want to say good-bye yet... *sniff* You'll come back and we'll be waiting... *sniff* Take care... :) *sniffing stops and hugs rojacol ever soooo tightly*

In the presence of the light, there can be no darkness...

-Taka Sukunami

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

thank guys i really appreciate your words of support, and thanks a lot for the recomendations. You are so cool people :D

Quote by DREAMwoah the seems to be a premature farewell at best. im not familiar with
websense but allow me to suggest a cure for this cancer.
http://www.anonymizer.com/products.shtml
this companies products are fairly effective.

thanks man i'll check it out, maybe it could help me ^^

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

andanother

andanother

caged bird

Quote by miketoRodrigo:
We'll wait for you, amigo. In the meantime, based on the forum responses there will be a lot of lonely ladies here on MT waiting for your return. Find a new internet connection and rejoin when you can.
--Mike

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahah(...) that's so friggen tru i can't stop laughing... nah i'm over it now...
n-e-ways
i think we should all band together and get roj a new comp... haha lol

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.