Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT...no more for me :( - Minitokyo

MT...no more for me :(

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

Quote by andanother...n-e-ways
i think we should all band together and get roj a new comp... haha lol

lolz! ^^ hehe, yeah, you should do this =P lolz! hahaha!

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

websense huh? lucky me for not having it on my workplace <_<
Anyways.... MT would never be the same without you, Roja,.... so get online often, ok? jus sneak, or stole other's PC XD
roflmao just kiddin'...
c ya...

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

oh man... that totally sux. XD you are like the cool dude with the nice wallies around here on mt. ^^ well try to come online as much as possible. ^^

Quote by KorganoSwebsense huh? lucky me for not having it on my workplace &lt;_&lt;
Anyways.... MT would never be the same without you, Roja,.... so get online often, ok? jus sneak, or stole other's PC XD
roflmao just kiddin'...
c ya...

and yea... lol.... jack a comp... lol.... right.... lol... anyways, cya rround soon. ^^

Signature

D4rkKnight

D4rkKnight

Sadness is who I am...

Aww......but at the very least, you have more time to work on quality scans! ^_^'

...Well, I guess I will partially miss you I guess then.

Signature

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

oh, i'm so sorry for you. i do wish u all the best tho...we'll still b here waiting for u and me...will surely missing u :) , dun lose hope, k?! :)

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

This does not sound very nice. I feel sorry for you to be unable to access any anime related web site like this.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.