Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone going to go see the SpongeBob SquarePants Movie??! - Minitokyo

Anyone going to go see the SpongeBob SquarePants Movie??!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Hey all, Im going tomorrow with some friends and i wonder if anyone else plans to see it. It looks awesomely hilarious, and i cant wait to see it...I just hope im home in time to watch HiHiPuffy AmiYumi...

Greatest line ever:

Patrick: Have you seen my underwear?
SpongeBob: No.
Patrick: Do you want to see my underwear?

XD

EDIT: I accidently wasnt paying attention, and i seemed to screwed up the poll. Eep! Well, for now just use "Perhaps :ninja:" as yes and maybe....

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

believe me, i love spongebob, but not enough to see the movie, i think it'll be like Pokemon or Yu gi oh in that it will suck really bad and that its one of those movies that's just there to make money

Signature Image

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Quote by thegunblademasterbelieve me, i love spongebob, but not enough to see the movie, i think
it'll be like Pokemon or Yu gi oh in that it will suck really bad and
that its one of those movies that's just there to make money

But those shows are anime type... Nickelodeon has made some very awesome movies... And some very hilarious ones too... Plus, Nick knows what its doing, as it has done a ton of movies based off of its series...

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Somebody-20000

Thomboy

I'll be forced to watch it with my lil bro.... -_-..... I like the show but i do not like movies from Nick

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

woah
def i will see it
i just see the trailer
and wow
i must see this
yeah, maybe childish but i like it ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

scarletblack

scarletblack

.:When I see you again:.

i luv spongebob.
some people think it's a little immature, but that's the whole point, isn't it?
I like being immature every now and again!
I would go see the movie if i could get my parents to take me, they dont like going to movies...

Ye gads. XD Sorry, but no way. I dislike that little yellow fellow with something of a passion.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.