Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Resident Evil/Biohazard game so far... - Minitokyo

Best Resident Evil/Biohazard game so far...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

Well, i haven't played all the RE games yet, only RE: Nemesis, RE (gamecube), und RE: Survivor, so i believe, that the best one so far for me are RE (remake).
I tried to play the psx version but the dubbing was so horrible......
RE 3: Nemesis i played too much, i think that i played so much that game that i will never play again RE 3 unless Capcom make a remake (sounds funny), or something...
RE: Survivor was fun for a while but too short, und the dubbing is a bit bad also (not bad as RE).
I promised myself to play all the RE games, so i will get money to buy them all for my Gamecube.

rond556

Einhander

Resident Evil 2 is the only one I actually liked
I can't stand Mikami though, that guy is such a crybaby

"Fear is a stupid emotion" - Luca Blight Suikoden 2
Signature

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

Resident Evil 3 - nemesis

Signature Image

Ay-chama

Ay-chama

lil grass shack

no outbreak?
= (

remake, its fun to tazer a tyrant

slide...

Resident Evil Original :)

ilovepinkhair

ilovepinkhair

O.o MAHAHAH

^_^ i like resident evil 2 it's my favorite to play , resident evil 3 i hate nemisis coming after you and residen evil code veronica was kinda hard >.> i never played resident evil or resident evil zero

:D hee hee hee hee

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.