Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hii!! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Sherou

PrEcioUs~

well, actually i juz surf around 2 search some cool anime & manga pics and came across this site..... i found some cool scan pics, yet i can't download it (T_T)
well anyways, "yoroshiku onegaishimasu"

"Believe in Yourself"

<lol> Welcome. :) Heheh, yeah. The Downloading Thing. Don't worry, just keep up the participation and you'll be there in no time, take my word.

Anyways, nice to meet you~ :)m Cya around, ne?

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Welcome to mt the best site for anime lover , ah u need to get to level 10 i think , so u should make wall get into forums and make comments to gain LV.

k I'll c u around I"ll add u to my list ok c u

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Welcome to MT. This is a great place for that, be active and you'll be at level 10. So have fun! :)

Earn money reading e-mails here

ichini

~ not sure ~

Yeah like you I stumbled on this site like three days ago. Very exciting site, there is room for more improvement but its one of the best ive seen for images and such. Im still climbing to level 10 almost there Im 9 and 82%.

~ ichini

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

welcome to mT
nice to meet u
sherou^^
check support section to know more bout this site and it's policy.ok
that will help u much
cya around :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.