Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which do u prefer action/comedy/romantic manga? - Minitokyo

which do u prefer action/comedy/romantic manga?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Sherou

PrEcioUs~

lately, i got myself carried by reading some dramatic manga... :)

"Believe in Yourself"

Like...? XD That isn't much of an opening statement, Sher. Tell us some of the titles, at least!

lalatne

Meier Link

I choose comedy and romantic same as I"s. reading just one type of manga sux. It's impossible that there are many manga that only has one type.

romantic sometimes and comedy sometimes. It all depends on the mood I'm in. I don't really preferr one to the other. you can always find an amazing anime in any genre! Thats whats so great about anime ^^

~Bell

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I'm not that into dramatic nor romantic ( me aint that a sensitive person =P )
me like action/comedy stuff~
like Tsubasa RC ^_^

I like action/comedy manga ^^ it's very entertaining, but a little romance doesn't hurt ^^

I think out of them all.. I like romance manga. xP One of the few very girly things about me.~ ^_^; Though my *favorite* are the smutty romance ones. The ones that seemed to be aimed at the older female crowd.. those are the best. ^_^

Signature

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by lalatneI choose comedy and romantic same as I"s. reading just one type of manga sux. It's impossible that there are many manga that only has one type.

i'm with lalatne because my favorite manga are written by Ken Akamatsu and the manga he writes are comedy/romance...i think...

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

When it comes to Manga, I like Romantic Comedies the best. Because The manga pictures are always so illustrated compared to anime, anime i prefer other types. Manga makes stuff all so more romantic :) I dont know why. it just does.

Signature

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I like romantic, drama and comedy mangas best because I prefer to see action as action in motion in anime. Most of the action I have in the mangas I own is of magical or supernatural nature and not the up-close and personal kind, but I still buy them for the drama, comedy or romance more than the action anyway.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Honestly, I prefer romantic comedy. Action being my second choice. Being a guy, that's the weird, but whatever.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

I prefer Comedy, Action and Romantic manga in that order.

I prefer comedy. Action can sometimes have lulls that frustrate me, not to mention sometimes the action is a little hard to see, depending on the artist. Romantic I have no problem with.

"It is especially important to encourage unorthodox thinking when the situation is critical: At such moments every new word and fresh thought is more precious than gold. Indeed, people must not be deprived of the right to think their own thoughts. "

-Boris Yeltsin

my fav are comedy manga. theyre awesome. the romantic comedies arent too bad either...stuff like midori no hibi and love hina.

Chibi-Ame

Mada Mada Dane

Quote by YokoKuramaI like action/comedy manga ^^ it's very entertaining, but a little romance doesn't hurt ^^

I think the same thing ^_^

For me, its a tie between action and comedy manga. If its romance, it usually ties in with comedy, or all 3 genres are tied together.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

action and comedy like naruto a perfect blend for me, once u watched it u get hook to it

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

I like mainly action / comedy manga, like erm.. Saiyuki. ^_^
yeah most of my gal friends think im nuts.
Thats probably one of the reasons i have more guy friends anyway.

But of course, if theres a main male that really gets along.... or in some cases, really NOT get along with the main female....you gotta expect some romance ne?
Otherwise its boring, i mean, when u say a main male, AND a main female..
u think *ok... so this will be the main couple*. And its sometimes upsetting if they turn out to NOT be a couple.
So romance is good sometimes too!
But pls. no yaoi. no yuri.
they suck. not to mention you're hurting a ton of fanboys / fangirls out there.

Except gay ppl of course.

Oh yeah, EVERY show has to have some drama ^^

Actually, I like fantasy (and SF) manga, like Record Of Lodoss War, Faeries' Landing, Ragnarok or Stone. But I also like romantic and comedy mangas like Oh My Goddess (who doesn't), Love Hina (who doesn't), AI love you, and so many others.
I don't like action manga with meccha scenarios, I grew out of that.

For me it's humouristic manga

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.