Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Most bloody character - Minitokyo

Most bloody character

page 1 of 1 8 total items

lalatne

Meier Link

Which of the anime character that is the most brutal, bloody and devour his opponent? heheh ^_^

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Inuyasha.
i probably saw a million litres of blood come outta him
how much of blood does he have anyway??
crap, does he even die?
not that i want him too tho, hehe.

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

alucard frm hellsing.... bleeds n bleeds n bleeds..... he cant die anyway..... summore he drinks blood like wine :D

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

Quote by sean392alucard frm hellsing.... bleeds n bleeds n bleeds..... he cant die anyway..... summore he drinks blood like wine :D

couldn`t agree with you more sean392, most gruesome, and definetly bleeds a lot.....

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

Alucard from Hellsing, that's for sure. He is a vampire after all.
But the first person who came to my mind was actually Seishirou from x/1999. I am mostly basing my judgements on the manga, but when I think of bloody characters he is always the first on my list. I am not really sure why.

Gundamelite

Gundamelite

Skater Boy

Either Alucard or the blood from the Samurai X OVA's. well the latter isnt too intense, but it has enough.

There is no greater teacher than the enemy.

I'd go with Guts from Berserk and Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star. Not sure about eating their opponents, but both were pretty bloody.

lalatne

Meier Link

If you have seen Ninja Resurrection. I choose that anime coz it's one of the most bloody anime I've ever seen. All strong character in that anime show their way of killing their opponent, slice to half, bloodshed, intestine is been scattered and heads in every place about 1000+ heads.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.