Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Caffeine addict...^^ - Minitokyo

Caffeine addict...^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

I often sleep over 12.a.m. -_- yeah, I'm a night bat...
And I often drink some Energy Drink or Coffee to keep me awake (ever heard of Kratingdaeng 'Red Bull' ?)
Are there anyone else here as addicted to caffeine as I am? ^^

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

Quote by KorganoSI often sleep over 12.a.m. -_- yeah, I'm a night bat...
And I often drink some Energy Drink or Coffee to keep me awake (ever heard of Kratingdaeng 'Red Bull' ?)
Are there anyone else here as addicted to caffeine as I am? ^^

Not you, i often sleep over 12.A.M
if i have some work, i often sleep over 2 AM --> Insomniac
but... i don't consume anything Energy drink to keep me awake
I only drink Milk and Water to keep me stay tune ^^

but, you addict caffein is better than you addict drug or nicotine.
even if, you feel bad if you continue your habit. :D

Signature Image

lol you and I both. Though normally I say up until about 3a.m playing Final Fantasy Online or Ragnarok Online. Yet most of the time just to keep myself awake I drink down soda. I can't live without at least having one thing of soda in my day. Anything else just doesn't cut it for me. So I'm addicted to caffeine in soda ^^

Signature
+I like Celestial backgrounds++Proud Member Of DNAngel Fans++Member Of Loving Ayashi-no-Ceres+
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

pinkangel

pinkangel

::Konnichiwa::

:sweat: hmn... 12am it's the earlest time I go to be... ^_^' I like to watch my husband play Jak 3... or I'm in the computer but I really don't drink "caffeine drink " to keep me awake.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

lol
korgie ^^'
me ussualy use coffee to make me awake
but recently
i heard that coffee
can make u idiot O_o
i duno the truth
but i kinda drink less coffee coz that ^^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by jackalx66i heard that coffee
can make u idiot O_o

yeah, I'm already an idiot geek XD roflmao
In the morning when ppl in the house calling my name, I replied many minutes after.... I guess the fact is that caffeine slows your mind down... T_T ughuuuuu.....

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

I like to keep my blood clean, so no cafffeine for me. Or usually very minimal. I drink an average of 1 cup of coffee every 2 to 3 months.-/

- R. K. Kishore

I take hydroxycut. It has a large amount of caffine and it also gives me a lot of energy. ^^

~Bell

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Coffee and soda. I basically live on the stuff. It's so unhealthy, but I do anyway. I'm positive I'm addicted to it, I'll get a headache if I don't have enough. That's really bad, isn't it? hahaha...

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

Well, i only drink Milk somedays. I never use to have breakfast :D

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

I tend to drink a lot of tea, which (believe it or not) has nearly as much caffiene in it as coffee does!!
But, I still love drinking coffee, I just try to drink decaf instead of regular. ^^
i sometimes drink soda too, but it's really bad for me so again I try to avoid it! ^^;;
Now those energy drinks,... ^^; There are a few that I like, but I've never tried Red Bull. I used to drink them in the morning because I'd have to practice for sports competitions before school started. They're pretty much just sitting around now! ^^; hehe..

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Red Bull is so sweet.. not that fond of it ^_^'
but I drink a lot of coffee, perferrably espresso *nods*
and I also stay up late.. it's just some habit I have >_>

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

I usually don't go to sleep til 11:00 at night or well after midnight most days,and I have truble sleepy at night sometimes(I'm and insomniac like Gilo).I sometimes drink and eat alot of stuff that has sugar and caffine in it like chocolate(yum:P).I mostly stick to sodas, bu whenevr coffee comes in the house,which is very rare,I downing cups ofm that almost everyday til it runs out-hehe^uu^.I think my twin bro is worst with drinking the stuff cause he gets like a cup every time of day when its available in our house.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Quote by kaylessalol you and I both. Though normally I say up until about 3a.m playing Final Fantasy Online or Ragnarok Online. Yet most of the time just to keep myself awake I drink down soda. I can't live without at least having one thing of soda in my day. Anything else just doesn't cut it for me. So I'm addicted to caffeine in soda ^^

Just like to point out you forgot to add soda in there :D I happen to be a BIG soda addict. Its really bad for me, yet if it was good for me, i doubt i would drink it so much. I love Orange Soda ^.^ !! yes its true! its soooo good. and yes it does have caffeine in it :D

Signature

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

I drink Jolt cola all the time, i drink a bottle 3-4 times a week.
But i doesnt drink it to stay awake, i go to bed around 02:00 anyway everyday. Can't sleep earlier XD

Jolt yuppppp!! when I was a middle schooler I used to buy the stuff and take it to school... oh man haHHAHAHA :) I swore I was drunk... (toooo damn hyper) Me and my friend just started to burst into laugher in class and couldn't stop.... "think of a beavis and butthead episode.... we were so red.. trying to stop laughing for mins...

I got addicted to starbucks, all other related chains.

But Somehow I stopped all that when looking at my friends bill... lol... no he wasn't paying... I just thought of how Much I'm wasting too..

cAiCa

cAiCa

Weee!

I HATE coffee!!!!! I hate coffee candies....uurgg..... XO but I like soda....I LOVE soda...huhuhuhu :nya:

Signature

cAiCa

cAiCa

Weee!

I HATE coffee!!!!! I hate coffee candies....uurgg..... XO but I like soda....I LOVE soda...huhuhuhu :nya:

Signature

Angelette

Angelette

[Q^_^]-O

Mmm... None of you are coffee addicts, pft.

You're a coffee addict when coffee stops working on you. So you don't stay awake any more. Even though, I do stay awake but its not the help of the coffee.

You're only a coffee addict when you have 8 shots of espresso in less than 24 hours.

Signature

XDarkDestinyX

XDarkDestinyX

Forgotten Dreamer

I drink those energy drinks~ Sometimes those are the only things that get me through a show. I drink Amp and Monster...there are wicked good to drink... ^.^

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

the type of caffine drink i drink varies, but it is mostly soda..............................................................

retire

aibuster

aibuster

Gynophobia

Lol ususally i sleep over 3 am with only musics to accompany even if i want to drink coffee it just makes me even sleepier. Coffe dont make you wake.. it refreshens your day... thats wat i say

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

ya know for some weird reason caffine does not affect me whatsoever
unusual, no?

On ocassion, I'll have an Amp or Sobe. I mostly just drink Mountain Dew or Coffee...and, to balance out the jitters I might have a smoke or two, thats it.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.