Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Caffeine addict...^^ - Minitokyo

Caffeine addict...^^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

cygnus

cygnus

Retired Dragon...eh?!

One glass of coffee at breakfast, then one more glass around 4 p.m. otherwise I will fall asleep and make my employer deprive me from office :) and usually I can stand awake until 1 a.m.

kuroz

kuroz

Confused?

Quote by AngeletteMmm... None of you are coffee addicts, pft.
You're a coffee addict when coffee stops working on you. So you don't stay awake any more.

Yup.. I'm qualified to be a coffee addict and I can fall asleep after drinking coffee. :nya: Like cygnus, I drink a big mug of coffee in the morning as part of my daily routine after brushing my teeth (wonder y i bother coz it will still turn yellow :sweat: ) I also drink many cups of coffee as and when I feel like drinking something other than plain water. During exam periods, I practically live on coffee.

Juz a question here, what's the side effect of too much coffee? (I'm actually quite frightened about the long term effect on my health)

Radeonator

not here, not now.

LOL! mineral water is good enough for me :nya: , some tea or milk are also good for me, and i like soda a little, but never drink cola's.

don't need anything to get me awake every night :)

coffee?..... guess what:
I always drink ESPRESSO

=Im here temporarily, please dont visit or leave any message.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by RadeonatorLOL! mineral water is good enough for me :nya: , some tea or milk are also good for me, and i like soda a little, but never drink cola's.

I dislike cola and soda based-drinks :(

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Radeonator

not here, not now.

Quote by KorganoS
I dislike cola and soda based-drinks :(

i only drink sprite, none of the others. :)

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

I always enjoy drinking cappuchino once a day. Most for its taste and not beacuse it will keep me awake for long.

Btw, I hate fredduchino! XO

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

Radeonator

not here, not now.

Is there anyone of us drink ESPRESSO?]/b]

nobody?

to bad..... I like the HARD taste XD .

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

no, I'm not that fond of Espresso,... maybe add a teaspoon of milk, that would do... ^^

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Sorceres00

Sorceres00

Sekiria

There is 2 much "Blood" in my "Caffeine System" XD XD XD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature
Fate and Fake........Love and Pain

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

I drinked a lot of coffee when I were in school and high school because I always drinked that with breakfast, but now I drink tea or chocolate. :)

Earn money reading e-mails here

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

I've been a fan of Coca-Cola through 19 years (all of my life) and I won't stop anytime soon.

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

I've been a fan of Coca-Cola through 19 years (all of my life) and I won't stop anytime soon.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

hahahaha Red Bull? X.x

Agh - no pop option?! shriek! Barq's **sips some and glares her eye through the empty bottle** urgh, tastes so sweet yet I need more caffeine!!

<starts roaming through warui's fridge>
Ahh, Starbucks? O_o

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

use to have a ton of soda but really "Red Bul" but when you have alot reg. soda it'll build just as much Caffeine as anything else. ^^ but now it kind of die out.... "going with a healthy diet" ^^ ... "good ol tea would do" ^^

Signature

Coffee gives me headaches, blech! Although, as a programmer, I needs my carbonated caffeine fix now and again.

I wish I wasn't addicted, but oh well, everyone has to have their quirks ^^.

I drink a lot of Pepsi...a LOT of Pepsi

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Horribly addicted....Though I don't go through any withdrawals without it though.....Go figure. Anyways ANY kind of pop/cola/whatever its called in your neck of the woods. Either or yeah I drink ALOT.....my amount varies so I can't get a constant but it use to be at like 4 liters a day.....maybe thats why I have all these cavities...considering I brush like three times a day.. Oh well. I've really cut back though. Though when I was a real hardcore gamer and decided that staying up all night playing video games was the way to go thats when I drank alot. Even then the 4 liters was for like a week.....if even.

Signature Image

RaXiv

RaXiv

Equivalent One

Iam not addicted to anything... but now... hmm.. i like cofee candy bars ; P so yea ... iam.. iam.. iam ot addicted ;P

[ Current State: Stalker half-active, always like that to the summer! ]
>>[ Signature updated 28.05.2005 ] << [Latest Work:] | I ... Never Found Our Way |
Signature
. . Sky is more bright when You have someone to look with at... do you have someone? . . . [url=htt://raxiv.minitokyo.net] | My userpage | [/url]

I drink coffee once is a while...usually I'm up till midnight on the internet. Most times sugary stuff works in the morning since I get up around 5. Sometimes if I have to pull an all-nighter I drink *cough*steal*cough* some of my friend's energy drink thing to keep me up until noon. Caffeine makes me spazz during class ^^

MaddPuss

MaddPuss

bootless kitty

If you have too much caffein in one sitting, one of the side effects can be death. I just forget how much it is, but it's in a span of four hours. ^^

And as much coffee as I do drink, one would think I like it. Bleh. Coffee is nasty. But if you add like..half a cup o sugar to a mug of coffee and some cream, can't even taste teh coffee. ^.^

i do like espresso tho, and those other 'sophisticated' coffees that you have to sell your soul to drink.

Signature

kuroz

kuroz

Confused?

Guys/Gals, I did some research on the net on the side effects and this is what I've found:
http://www.askmen.com/sports/foodcourt/27b_eating_well.html

"Other side effects from excessive caffeine consumption are diarrhea, copious urination, while some people can even experience facial flushing. It's hard to say how much caffeine is needed to trigger these side effects because everybody's body will react differently.

Caffeine creates a dependency, and its main problem is caffeine withdrawal. This means that if someone who usually drinks between one and three cups of coffee a day suddenly stops drinking it, that person could develop headaches.

Other major drawbacks of quitting the brew are anxiety, light depression and fatigue. Obviously these might seem like very severe side effects but only a minority of coffee drinkers will experience them."

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

What the?? I knew it - I told everyone that drinking too much coffee could ruin the liver. Not sure if its a proven fact - but yeah - disturbing side effects. **Mumbles as she looks up her diary and checks the equilibrium point / PSC**

Mind if I grab some pop instead? Barq's all the way! **Chugs it all down**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

Tea and the occasional soft drink

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

COFFEE
hum.....i just love coffee!
i need it!
can't live without it!

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.