Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sword Kanji Font - Minitokyo

Sword Kanji Font

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Thanks to Zdenek i got myself the sword kanji font. Now im looking for a specific kanji http://japanese.about.com/bl50kanji7_shi.htm

but it's kinda hard for me to find the right one XD erm maybe somebody knows the unicode of this Sword Kanji ????

thx for any help ^_^

cyaz

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

can't you install IME support ?

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Darkfire

-=LuthieN=-

Omg thats so cool ^^
Now Ive got text to put on my wallpapers.

~.:: Don't look back in anger, you're not the only one ::.~

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

lol i already got that thing installed and its running already ^_^ (since weeks i may add)

Okayyy let me reformulate mah question.

http://japanese.about.com/bl50kanji7_shi.htm

that's the kanji i'm looking for in the Sword Kanji Font Collection got that?
but i can't find it and it's in unicode so if anybody knows which unicode the Kanji death has in the Sword_Kanji.ttf has pls tell me

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Ž€
Unicode 6b7b
Shift-JIS 8e80

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

ohhh wow thank you soooooooooooooooooooooo much ^_^

btw: Tama-Neko isnt that Turtle Cat in english ? XD

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

"Tama" can mean a lot of things. A lot of people associate it with "Tama-Kame" the turtle from Love Hina - the "Kame" is turtle. I actually took the name from the cat in Fushigi Yuugi. "Tama" is supposedly a common, all-purpose cat name. Anyhow, "Tama" can mean treasure, ball, etc and I've had a few people play jokes on that nick (like when Dom gave me a pair of nerf balls and said "Here TamaTama!" Although that was also because he said we needed more "balls" in the shoujo panel speakers, which was unaccountably highly female for the first time in the history of AX...)
(edit)
By the way, I use an IME editor but if you don't have one and don't want to install one, you can usually use Jeffrey's J/E dictionary (http://dict.regex.info/cgi-bin/j-e) to look up characters if you know the romanji for it. It'll give you the character in shift-jis or other encoding which you can copy/paste into Word or Photoshop.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

oh okay :D thx for the thourough explanation of the origins ^_^

KohakuXP

Neutral

Ummm, kanji is so much like Chinese, death means the same as Chinese as in Kanji if Im not mistaken. Mandarin chinese to be exact.

Foolish-ishness

Foolish-ishness

.:Obaka-san:.

Thank you, now I have a new japanese font ^^

Signature Image

man

lol yeah, thank you

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.