Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Plauge of the evil 4 px userpage... - Minitokyo

Plauge of the evil 4 px userpage...

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Okay, so i finally (yay) finished my skin for my userpage. I update it, and do all that other jazz. Well, i notice that it repeats the upper right hand corner, and it makes it black ontop of one of the sidebars... Why is this? Why must it repeat? Its quite annoying >_>; Plus, why does FireFox take so long to change the settings, i had to wait until i woke up this morinng before the color changed!!... ;_;

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

Do like this to see the changes right away. Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Clear Cache
and then reload the userpage, and then you will see the changes.

Viv... did you read the Slices.bmp Sheqel enclosed with the file? It says "3. Will be repeated horizontally over the width of the slice (default 4px)." Might have saved yourself some trouble.. ^_^'

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

I did Bucket-shot, but that four pixel stretch thing is annoying!! It makes my userpage look all funny... ;_; -burns userpage- And thanks Evo- >:D

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

<lol> Just fade it out to black or something instead of cutting it off like that, inono... XD Heheh. Imo, it doesn't look so bad.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.