Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Metal Gear Solid 3 - Minitokyo

Metal Gear Solid 3

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

Oh man, MGS3 has probably got to be the best in the series. Fuckin godly cut scenes, great level designs, character designs, intense story, dammit everything about this game is perfect. Being a hardcore MGS fan, I can't ask for a more perfect game. Everyone that has a PS2, buy this game now! Thank you Hideo Kojima!

Signature Image

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

ow
must check it then
me have ps2
but i duno
if the title is already in here
i'm in indonesia ^^'

curently play onepiece

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Well jeeze from what I've seen (Watching my friend play) and from what I've read about and well just the anticipation alone I must tell you this, I cannot way to play this game. By far it looks to be one of the BEST from Hideo (Considering he hates America (or so I hear) I'm so glad the MGS series got stateside attention, btw if anyone can clear that up for me it would be greatly appreciated) and probably the biggest test for ANY MGS fan in terms of being stealthy as well as knowing your surroundings. You really can get sucked into this game and I mean literally, I ended up losing track of time just watching someone play this. I'd hate to see what would happen if I was myself @_@. All I know is next paycheck = Picking up MGS Snake Eater.

Signature Image

haha undying, i need to play this game (goes off to steal your ps2....)

rond556

Einhander

This is game is hard :\

"Fear is a stupid emotion" - Luca Blight Suikoden 2
Signature

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

yes the game is considierably harder, and I love it, I love the challenges of the camo and without the radar. Amazing game.

Signature Image

WOW, I really haven't been keeping up to date with MGS 3, I totally forgot about it :)
Sounds like another promising MGS game, I'll be sure to check it out!

Signature

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

I have yet to pick up this game, but it sounds like Kojima really outdid himself for his last game 8P I have like about 4-5 games I have yet to complete, so I don't really want to buy something new just yet :)But if it's even remotely MGS'ish then I really think I'm gonna love this game :)

rond556

Einhander

I just beat it. The last hour of the game is definitly one of the more exhilerating and emotional hours in ANY video game

"Fear is a stupid emotion" - Luca Blight Suikoden 2
Signature

I'm still without a PS2, but I do look forward to playing it when I get one! And maybe Metal Gear 2... and 1... Okay, so I haven't actually played any of the MGS games, but they do look mighty tasty :)

I played the 1 and 2 but I think that the 1 is the best.

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

The game is the shiz XD
way more challenging without using the rader XD
currently im on extreme lvl XD
but i beat the game on very easy LMAO <<just to knoe where i have to do and find.
the best part in the game is where i fight the The boss XD
the sorrow is freakin creepy >>

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

My god this game is absolutely THE best MGS game to date. The gameplay is superb and it answers some questions brought on by the previous two.

I should hope it's better than mgs2. The cutscenes in number two were painful. I swear to god, 7 of the 10 hours it took to beat that game must have been spent watching cutscenes. BAD cutscenes. Oh man.

Haven't played 3 yet, though. I hear it redeems the series a bit.

i just finished it as well.
i would recommend it to anyone with a PS2

i would say that is much better MGS2 and rivals mgs1
<3 the boss fights

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Just facing Ocelot and his goons right now!! Haha - I love when he starts talking smoothly as always

ooh - the thrill of reloading my revolver **Unsheathes the guns, takes out the bullets, grabs .45 calibur rounds and sticks it back in with proficient timing**

How about we do a little dance, Snake? **Fires ricochet bullets**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Quote by CelessaJust facing Ocelot and his goons right now!! Haha - I love when he
starts talking smoothly as always
ooh - the thrill of reloading my revolver **Unsheathes the guns, takes
out the bullets, grabs .45 calibur rounds and sticks it back in with
proficient timing**

A girl gamer!!! I'm in love!!!! LOL

But I only have a XBOX at the moment and I can't wait to get a PS2 so I can play mgs3.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by BlackConvoyA girl gamer!!! I'm in love!!!! LOL

But I only have a XBOX at the moment and I can't wait to get a PS2 so I can play mgs3.

?!?!?!?! - What's it to you? I play a lot of games too boot XD

And XBox Rocks my socks! lol - but alas - uni is in the way, plus fashion shopping, so I hardly have any time - but I gave MGS3 a try - and it was wonderful

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

thx for the info, i'm buyin it tomorrow, since i didn't get it for xmas T_T

Signature Image

Quote by Celessa

?!?!?!?! - What's it to you? I play a lot of games too boot XD

And XBox Rocks my socks! lol - but alas - uni is in the way, plus fashion shopping - I gave MGS3 a try - and it was wonderful

I wasn't trying to make fun of you. I'm just saying that I like girls that play video games :)

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

Quote by BlackConvoy

Quote by Celessa?!?!?!?! - What's it to you? I play a lot of games too boot XD
And XBox Rocks my socks! lol - but alas - uni is in the way, plus fashion shopping - I gave MGS3 a try - and it was wonderful

I wasn't trying to make fun of you. I'm just saying that I like girls that play video games :)

yea me too!

Signature Image

I'm listening to the soundtrack right now which is one of the best videogame soundtrack I ever heard.

Harry Gregson Williams - debriefing is probably the best piece of music I've ever heard.

As for the game I'm 14 hours into it and I really love it. But I won't say if it's the best in the serie, not yet. I'll beat it first but so far, I have to say the first one is still a bit better for me, not by much tho, both of them are prety close.

Hyas

Knight of the Northern Skies

I bought a PS2 for this game XD

Well, not really, there are a lot of great games (mgs2 excluded) for the PS2

"To see clearly is to have vision, and vision is power. Open your eyes to new marvels and a desire to marvel will be awaken in your hearts"
-Alexander Magnus, King of Macedonia and Emperor of the World.

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

Quote by CelessaJust facing Ocelot and his goons right now!! Haha - I love when he starts talking smoothly as always
ooh - the thrill of reloading my revolver **Unsheathes the guns, takes out the bullets, grabs .45 calibur rounds and sticks it back in with proficient timing**

has any one noticed that ocelot is way younger but snake looks the same?....in pt1 he looks young clean shaven 2 rough bearded and older but in mgs 3 he also looks older and scruffy?
in mgs1 and 2 ocelot is an old man way older that snake?...i know snake is genedicly altered but ? does the game say anyt....never mind let me find out...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.