Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Metal Gear Solid 3 - Minitokyo

Metal Gear Solid 3

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Quote by arkive

Quote by CelessaJust facing Ocelot and his goons right now!! Haha - I love when he starts talking smoothly as always
ooh - the thrill of reloading my revolver **Unsheathes the guns, takes out the bullets, grabs .45 calibur rounds and sticks it back in with proficient timing**
How about we do a little dance, Snake? **Fires ricochet bullets**

has any one noticed that ocelot is way younger but snake looks the same?....in pt1 he looks young clean shaven 2 rough bearded and older but in mgs 3 he also looks older and scruffy?
in mgs1 and 2 ocelot is an old man way older that snake?...i know snake is genedicly altered but ? does the game say anyt....never mind let me find out...

SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!

the snake you see now in MGS 3, is the orignial snake, the BIG BOSS.
after operation snake eater was done, a fews year later . he got himself two Sons.
Sons of Big boss. its Liquid and Snake<

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

do you need to be connected online to play this game?

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Quote by rslgtodo you need to be connected online to play this game?

LMAO, nope, MGS 3 isnt build to play online ><
the reason why you can go online with mgs 3 is to download some Camo's

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

MGS3 is fun as hell, but it seems overly tedious. I know the whole healing process is for realism and all, but it just gets annoying doing it every so often. And, camo doesn't seem to work as well as it should IMO.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

I only like the first one for ps1 since i'm addicted to Dead or Alive Ultimate and Halo 2 i have no time for it.

Quote by uroborosMGS3 is fun as hell, but it seems overly tedious. I know the whole
healing process is for realism and all, but it just gets annoying doing
it every so often.

overall its pretty easy to get enough good

SPOILERS

but the part where EVA's with u... lemme just say EVA is a bottomless pit T-T
plus i didn't get any the good food i gathered back then EVA gave back my stuff ~_~
all those instant noodles/calorie mates gone... *sobs*

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by arkive

Quote by CelessaJust facing Ocelot and his goons right now!! Haha - I love when he starts talking smoothly as always
ooh - the thrill of reloading my revolver **Unsheathes the guns, takes out the bullets, grabs .45 calibur rounds and sticks it back in with proficient timing**
How about we do a little dance, Snake? **Fires ricochet bullets**

has any one noticed that ocelot is way younger but snake looks the same?....in pt1 he looks young clean shaven 2 rough bearded and older but in mgs 3 he also looks older and scruffy?
in mgs1 and 2 ocelot is an old man way older that snake?...i know snake is genedicly altered but ? does the game say anyt....never mind let me find out...

Never mention anything about it. Other than the fact that he was created. Aside from that in the first MGS Ocelot makes no mention of meeting before....So its kinda funny. Plus Snake looks the oldest in there....unless gene thearpy has been done to him......but still.....Anyways I'm a bit rusty with mgs...i need to start playing again *Goes to dig up Sons of Liberity & Twin Snakes*

Also...please to everyone, don't mention ANY spoilers.....please.....it really takes away from everything. So please don't. I'm sorry but its really no warning....and it completely ruined some of the game (since I haven't had the time to finish playing) so please edit it.

Cel : Hooray, I know tons of female gamers, but by far you are the most vast in gaming knowledge. Hooray! You beat all of my friends too! =D.

Signature Image

i personally think MGS hit rock bottom with the second game. in my opinion the only direction the series can go is up.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Shadowdude

Quote by arkive

Quote by CelessaJust facing Ocelot and his goons right
now!! Haha - I love when he starts talking smoothly as always
ooh - the thrill of reloading my revolver **Unsheathes the guns, takes
out the bullets, grabs .45 calibur rounds and sticks it back in with
proficient timing**
How about we do a little dance, Snake? **Fires ricochet
bullets**

has any one noticed that ocelot is way younger but snake looks the
same?....in pt1 he looks young clean shaven 2 rough bearded and older
but in mgs 3 he also looks older and scruffy?
in mgs1 and 2 ocelot is an old man way older that snake?...i know snake
is genedicly altered but ? does the game say anyt....never mind let me
find out...

SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!
the snake you see now in MGS 3, is the orignial snake, the BIG BOSS.
after operation snake eater was done, a fews year later . he got
himself two Sons.
Sons of Big boss. its Liquid and Snake&lt;

lol - now obviously you know the game a lot as well ^_~

It's based on something 40 some odd years ago - so you can tell that the new Snake is from MGS2 while the older snake is from MGS3 - makes sense of course. With Reiken and the storyline... gah - the storyline was horribly renditioned - it hardly made sense at MGS2's ending - but I won't put spoilers there though - lol

Quote by CyanideBlizzard
Cel : Hooray, I know tons of female gamers, but by far you are the most
vast in gaming knowledge. Hooray! You beat all of my friends too! =D.

X_x - Err.... ya right - lol
I've got some shopping to do of course - you peeps and your female gamer fantasies O_o

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Hi,

i´m from germany and i don´t know if the game is already released here but this merchandising & rumors around this game sux like the halflife campaign, but this is another story :)

i really loved MGS for ps one, MGS 2 has better graphics but raiden was not as cool as snake and the storys end is a kind to spacy and freaky i dont like that. And the members who said that the game runs 10 hours and 7 of them are cutscenes are right the poporties between game and movie are even better in MGS. I hope it is better in MGS3 than mgs2. About ithe difficulty i can not say very much because i have not played MGS3 yet but i played all games without radar and in extreme, they were all really difficult. The best part of the series i think is MGS Twin Snakes for gamecube the AI is really good, the graphics are on MGS2 niveau and the story is from MGS1 that was a kick ass game :)

I did not like ocelots unhealthy fixation with his gun when you are fighting him.

-Never love anything, for it will be taken away-
-Death is not the end of life, contrarily it is the beginning of it-
-I do not care so much that they respect me, only that they fear me-
-Happily-ever-after is a lie-

pheniox87

show your true nature to me

this is the best game and sould be playied by all. the only bad thing about it that i did not like is that ocelot became a fag and a little pussy throughout the whole game.

the best scene is in the cave behind the waterfall (if you do not remove the transmitter).

Two phrases that i live by:
1) "what once was, is and shall be again, that is the way of all, and it is the one true constant."
2) "there is no reason to ever get mad, it is a waste of energy and it dulls your ability to think through things before acting."

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by GhaleonI did not like ocelots unhealthy fixation with his gun when you are fighting him.

What's wrong with that? He jammed his first bullet, so they had to have a gun draw showdown at the end - I find it dumb how Snake actually missed his shot against Ocelot when you had to pick the right gun - like he's right there, right in front of him.

I was lucky to draw the right gun the first time around - his little fancy gun juggling didn't fool me though - as you could tell one of the guns had a bullet shining on the side, so I obviously picked that one.

Though - Ocelot's healthy obsession over the revolver was quite fun indeed. lol

Facing him that one time was hilarious - I'd just want to rain bullets on him anytime.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.