Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mai HimE starting to suck - Minitokyo

Mai HimE starting to suck

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

But episode 9 is sugoi too ^^
i love Natsuki :P

all iv'e seen is ep. 1 and that didn't have much fanservice , too bad there seems to alot more in later ep.s , i was looking forward to a serious anime ... oh well

Saitou Hajime - "You can raise a dog with food, and you can raise a human with money but, no man is able to raise a wolf of Mibbu"

I don't think there is much fanservice in Mai Hime, sure there are a lot of jokes but you never really get to see anything wich by the way is fine by me.

I really like Mai Hime, I like the characters and I think it's funny.

My HiME is a nice anime i think. very light ambiance , nice characters, well designed ... good jokes (often with fanservice , but it's a good fanservice here, not an aika , eiken or other poor fanservice based anime)

But with this slow advance in the story , i wonder if there will not be 24 or 26 eps (i hope so...)

NO, Mai hime rocks..
it's just you...

No, it doesn't suck.
Yes, it is just you.
No, its roots do not lie in a dating sim and/or H-game, it's based off of a manga.
No, I'm not going to tell you what you're waiting for, I fancy that most people don't like spoilers.
It may actually be a 26 episode series, so it's not more than halfway through, even though a couple of American sources are reporting it to be 13. Even if it is 13, there is more than enough material from the popular manga for a second anime season, and I imagine they would have one in the works in the case of a 13 episode first season run.
So, please, quit bitching. If you really think that it's going nowhere, go and read the manga, or at least look at the pictures in the manga if you can't read Japanese, and prove yourself wrong that way.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

my hime just got better, i think around episode 7 or 8....i wont say anything more, but it was pretty sad :(

i think its normal, every anime or manga story got a scene which is 'tasteless' but after a while the interesting part comes again =D ..
so just follow along the stories,its just so waste if u stop at the middle for my hime =(

anyway i really wonder who miyu-san is actually -_-
its so sad for Harry's akane chan,only appear in ep.8 and get killed in that ep as well.
i love kagustuchi >.<

Jormungand

Jormungand

That guy with no signature image

My Hime ends at ep 13? @_@ I really doubt that.... >_>
anyhoo, I don't think the series is getting suck... in fact, I think the plot gets better and better @_@
Don't want to spoil anything so I'll just stop now >_<

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

A lot of you guys are really impatient. That's y most of you miss out on some good quality anime. It's like the saying "can't judge a book by its cover." I'm up on ep 15 and the anime is already getting better and better. shure it started off a lil sluggish at the beginning but oh mayn it just gets better from there. The anime is going up to 24 eps.

Im up to episode 17. And 16 sucks BIG time. :P 17 is aaite. But they seem to have completely dropped what the searrs plot was about, a pity, as they never have really explained it. Hope they come back to it. Hime is a frustrating show, they can deliver several good episodes, and then give a piece of crap few ones...

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by fr0gg3rIm up to episode 17. And 16 sucks BIG time. :P 17 is aaite. But they
seem to have completely dropped what the searrs plot was about, a pity,
as they never have really explained it. Hope they come back to it. Hime
is a frustrating show, they can deliver several good episodes, and then
give a piece of crap few ones...

i'd agree wid ya on dis one. Some eps are kinda crappy and sum are good. As for the Searss plot, I think that will subside till later on in the series. *spoiler* After a huge blow like the loss of artemis and alyssa, searss would need to rethink their plans.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.