Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have u met other MT members in real life? - Minitokyo

Have u met other MT members in real life?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

I was just wondering how many of u actually met a complete stranger (that means not someone u've already knew) in real life face to face because of minitokyo?

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

no never meet member in real life before ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Zerowing

Zerowing

GraveZero

um...no. Well, only my friend. lol. I'm on Guam....i dont think theres alot of otehre ppl from MT here. ^_^'

Signature

Somebody-20000

Thomboy

My friend.........and.......me!! the only people i c in real life :nya:

Mew

Mew

sweet girl

heheee no^^. Nup.... no. Oo but i dont know maybe i've seen one and just didnt know it Oo dun dun.....

Signature Image

yeah. my cousins daydreamer, gamecontol, and badkitty. :) no friends though.

my friend (LiLPizzaGirl) and me and i think my cousin

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

i only know autumn but that's cuz i introduced the site to her and she's like my absolute best friend. but if we'r talking about ppl who we've met only on MT than nah..... i'm hoping someday we might tho. :) ::so many nice people here on mt...::

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

MenchiBurger

MenchiBurger

Medium Rare

Well, it didn't start out as from MT, but a friend I'd only chatted with (having met through a friend we both knew IRL) eventually came up to visit me and now we're pretty good friends, IMO. Glad that worked out well.

Eve

Eve

-Witch Baby-

I wish I met people from here. So many intellegent pplz. =o

I'mma throw a party in LA and everyone's invited! Be there this Friday at 9pm kay? =D

Signature Image
And I....silently, I scream. .. inside I barely breathe...
(signature cannot be longer than 4 lines)

juanicths

juanicths

= tabi-bito =

nope.... besides my fren who i introduced to MT, haven met any MT pple in real life... but then again, not many singaporeans here on mt...

I don't think there anyone from my area. Kota Bharu

MPhnx

MPhnx

"Wynnter"

mystvearn... from... malaysia? just guessing

anyway.... nop nope, have not met anyone I know online, that include from MT.
but hey again, you could always arrange a meeting group, or something. but then again, mayb it will happen in the state (most from the state... right???)

yeah... that'll be great to meet other MT members.

yep, a few of my friends! besides that.... nope. i mean, itz quite hard to actually meet sumone on MT since ppl go on MT from all over the world!! i feel all safe and stuff in my own lil area (skewl, house, etc.) but out there, there r a billion, trillion, things and ppl i don't know/never seen. my chances of meeting sumone on MT other than those i already know.... are..... one in a million. ^^

shirahana

white flower

Nope.... but one of my friends used to go on MT ^^; But we knew each other in real life first... then we both got introduced to MT the same day.... She's just no longer active here anymore x_x;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

phl

phl

Gone

Well, I know two MT members, but apart them, I've never meet someone from here. It's not like I wouldn't want to, it has just never been proposed...

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

hm...I don't think they're many people on mt from Hawaii. My friend from school introduced me to mt. Maybe at the anime convention coming up I'll meet mt members ^^

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

Well, I know a couple of people, and it just so happened that some of them are also on this forum as well. And I introduced my roomie to this site.

Tho' I did once meet someone that I had solely been introduced to over AIM, and eventually met her IRL (at an anime con =D ). But haven't met anyone IRL via minitokyo tho'

shhho

shhz!

man.. i havent met any.. mostly arent from my country too.. hehe .. besides im not super active.. and rather shy in real life.. so i guess i won't be meeting any in the future too :/

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.