Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Coolest anime technology - Minitokyo

Coolest anime technology

page 1 of 1 14 total items

lalatne

Meier Link

Which of the anime series, ova, and movie with the most coolest tehcnology?

I think Vandread is one of the coolest.

Yeah Vandread is not bad but GITS TV has a awesome technology too

GITS definitely take the cake... And I don't know, I really like how the technology in Lain's world works (Serial Experiments Lain)... It's quite simple but it's strikes me as something different ... can't really put my finger on it yet... There's just something about it, and just another reason that it's my all time fave... Yeah, I agree Vandread has some neat mech too! ^^

lalatne

Meier Link

Quote by alucard242Yeah Vandread is not bad but GITS TV has a awesome technology too

what's gits? what's the meaning of that. I've never heard of it.

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

Ghost in the Shell... god i wish i could jack onto the net like that (tv and movies) :o
I love Vandread's space mecha, ^_^'
tho i've always been a fan of Shouji Kawamori's mecha (Macross, Gundam, Escaflowne) :D

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

lalatne

Meier Link

ahhhh -_- hehehe ^_^ I've seen GITS movie but for series, never seen it.

appleseed (the remake) was awesome... :D it was all completely in cg! w00t XD everything was beautifully done, the only thing that i didn't like was the anime characters being put in cg... it looked awkward to me, but can't blame the producers for that... anime isnt made to be put into cg XD still the best anime technology imo tho :D

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

Last Exile... I watched the fansubs and I heard the DVDs are a lot better looking and I'm not one to buy DVDs (unless it's HK) but I've been wanting the LE DVDs.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I'd say vandread
I really like da mech gonzo does~ ^_^

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

umm no question gumdam. if i had wing zero custom id be so happy. imagine having a new sport fighting gumdams killer just killer.....

For mechs I like the Eva's, but for general tech, I think Last Exile is the way to go. It would be so much fun to fly in a vanship.

All anime is amazing with their technology to have hair that defies gravity....

But serious, I would prolly have to agree with a lot of these people and say Last Exile.

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

I think the tech of Ghost in the Shell is the coolest (therm optic camo, cyberbodies!), Martian Successor Nadesico tech is pretty cool too with the boson jumping and Aestavalis mechs.

lalatne

Meier Link

I've never seen last exile yet, but I'm planning to download that anime. I also notice that from Anime tempy, they give last exile a very high points.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.