Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Kind Of Music do you Like ppl?? - Minitokyo

What Kind Of Music do you Like ppl??

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

Hey I want to know what kind of music do you like, or what kind of "sounds" do you listen to when you're makin' walls or scanning some image, it's rock, pop, rap? I listne to Rock so now tell me what do you listen!!!?? :) XD

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

ClockWorkDragon

ClockWorkDragon

King Of Fools

Music that takes over your body and forces you to kill small childern with your "Stick Of Hurt".

Why do you ask?

Look Out!!! Hes Rite Behind You!!!!

I Don't Won't No Trouble

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

Hey that's pretty cool to me, lol I think the best music to do something is the one that makes you feel in a specific way :D XD

Signature

Albiore

Albiore

Webmaster

Greetings:

I listen OSTs and Metal... J-Music too n__~ Now i am listening Tampopo n___________________n

Queen-Of-The-Damned

Queen-Of-The-Damned

+Tormented soul of the undead+

Rock or heavy metal.SOME J-pop is ok & J-rock is pretty good.That's basically it.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Mistress

Mistress

are there any gabbers? o.O

mew
i listen to ambient.... it sounds like vibrations of my soul ...

More art on my site!!
visit me at http://mistress.h16.ru =^__^=

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

When I'm in front of the comp I usually listen to j-pop, but sometimes rock. I always want something new to hear! :)

Earn money reading e-mails here

tru-chan

tru-chan

|individualized ego|

this month i've been listening to lots of j-pop and j-rock AND christmas songs. XD
mostly rock though. normal rock though i have been also listening to anime songs.... i've been listening to everything but i like rock music.

[boom dop]

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

R&B for the most part and occasionally rap (most of the stuff gets boring but I like Tupac and Nas). I also have Ray Charles and Frank Sinatra mp3s and I'll probably look for some Dean Martin (the guy Regis likes) and some others.

I listen to a variety when it comes to music. One minute I could be listening to J-pop, and then the next minute I'd be hearing death metal. It all depends on my mood. I think listening to different musical genres helps my mind keep running with a lot of vigor. :D

Everything that sounds good to me ;-D.
More specifically classical piano & violin and orchestrated pieces. I'm nuts over piano concertos. Right now my favorite is Shostakovich- Piano Concerto No. 2.

But I'll also listen to everything else.

- R. K. Kishore

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

mmm, interesting, piano & violin, ambient, R&B, rap/Hip-Hop, many rock (I include myself), christmas songs (lol), ost and anime, I have maybe listen to a bit of everything, but now, someone tell me, What the heck is j-po, and j-rock, it has something to do with the categories on the gallery? or what? :\ XD

Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I listen to techno & dance music (^.^) while I'm drawing, and usually J-pop n' J-rock when I make a wallpaper ^_^' Though I listened to Kill Bill music & The Who while I was making my latest one XD
Sometimes I listen to piano music too ^_^

Pretty much everything but country for me. I'm partial to my VGM collection, but rap, rock, classical, industrial, techno... it's all good!

Jikg

I listen to most kinds of music, except country and a few others like pipes. Right now, I'm listening to the Casshern and Naruto Movie OSTs, which are actually ok. :)

Rock and alternative for me. Sometimes, I'll listen to anime and game OSTs.

Signature Image

I like a variety of songs. As lot as I think it sounds great - I like it.

mateusz

mateusz

..nn..

I listen only rock and metal, and sometimes OST's from Anime...

"I know I'm dead before my time
I know it's coming down
If you could only see what's right
You'd see what's coming 'round"

(text by fuel - quarter)

ProzacPlus

ProzacPlus

Banned

Quote by Mistressmew
i listen to ambient.... it sounds like vibrations of my soul ...

me2
blue states, seelenluft hmhm...
dance, electro rather ambient style...

Trance,Goa,Psytrance,Dance,Metal and J-Pop

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

Rock... mainly metal, guess I like to bang my head all the time

Quote by Dende... someone tell me, What the heck is j-po, and j-rock, it has something to do with the
categories on the gallery? or what? :\ XD

J-pop & J-rock is japanese-pop and japanese-rock :nya:

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

You've duped the threads
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/7991/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/4486/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/3725/
and many more I'm too lazy to post.

I like...rap?

livewild

Nani?

i like anything that has a good atmoshpere and soul to it...with good beats as bonus.

When i'm drawing though i don't listen to anything, instead i usually kinda hum the OST of that particular anime i'm drawing from...kinda weird huh? ^_^'

Bando - "When you get in a bind, call me. I will kill them all."

Bleach rulllzzz!! ^_^ yyeeeaaaaahhhhhh!!

^_^

Trance, Classical, House, Trip Hop, Lounge and some rock.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.