Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Time Spent on Minitokyo - Minitokyo

Time Spent on Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

How much time do you actually spent browsing minitokyo and which category will you normally visit?

Signature Image
[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

me around 3-6 hour a day
depend on the time i have
if holiday even more
i ussualy in forum and gallery section

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

same with jackal.... but I spent more time on weekends or whenever I have the spare time... ^^

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

I spent like 1 or 2 hours a day on minitokyo and And i'm the most in the Gallary Section :)

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

3 Hours in normal days
but...sometime 5-7 hours..
if i have much time.. maybe more of 7 hours.. Maniac MT

Signature Image

something like 2 hours per day

Usually not over an hour a day. I didn't know some people spent over 6 hours on here, haha.

Sherou

PrEcioUs~

mm.. about 2 hour a day..

"Believe in Yourself"

Way, way, way to much time !!!!!!! But it's so enjoyable that I can't stop.
Mostly I spend the time browsing The recent all section.

I started with around 3-2 hours a day. But recently I'm reducing it to 30 mins. a day. And I'm almost always in the "everyday life" section.

- R. K. Kishore

shhho

shhz!

i've started leeching like 30weeks ago.. lol
den became mia... den started to get more involved 2-3weeks ago.. and doing some submissions.. hee :)

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

nyahahhaahaa
endless
I check MT every hour >_<

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

i try to spend as much time as i can...any free time i have...even during school...^.~
im usually around other pplz' guestbook and around here and looking at all the submissions and everything...

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

well im like a net jukie ( as in going on the net 24/7) so i like go on nearly all day if i got free time.
i mainly visit the forums and the wallpapers.

hmm...i pretty much come to MT everyday O_O
i mostly check out the Prince of Tennis scans to see if there's anything i've gotta fav ;) lol
also check out some random WPs and pics ^^

wut?

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I potter around the whole site for about 2-3 hours a day. Majority spent in the gallery sections, but only a little more than the forums. Will increase when i start to draw more ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Umm...about 1-2 hours everyday.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

lol, i spent on average 5 or 6 hrs a day on MT :D i usually browse around the forum section. once a week, i check the gallery section ^_^

Signature

moonwick

-=Simple Waller=-

now, its 4 hours! Im very happy. I get to participate in a lot of forums! A day, at least 2 hours.

signature and avatar made by me.. tutorial from shinta
Signature
-=Simple Is Beautiful=-
Yahoo Messenger : moonwickwebmaster@yahoo.com

about3-10 hours I like to visit the gallery

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

about ?? hour, i get to participate in a lot of forum, and browse the gallery, and anyways

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

About 6 hours a day on my days off from work and I have lots of free time to waste.

About 1 to 2 hours a day. My time is divided between the gallery and everyday life.

Signature Image

* : )

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

too much time for my own good (i don't exactly do my work while i'm here loll)... in other words, i come everyday now... as for the category i usually visit, it depends on my mood...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.