Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Erm... Yeah, Go NBA - Minitokyo

Erm... Yeah, Go NBA

page 1 of 1 4 total items

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/basketball/nba/11/19/bc.bkn.pacers.pistons.ap/index.html?cnn=yes

*sigh*
Sad day for the NBA when the teams almost cause a riot. >.<; To think they had to call the game because of the violence. Sad, sad dumb day...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

It was fan based actually (Though it was started by another player, it was a fan who really got things heated and caused the game to be called, though Pacers still won over the Pistons). The fans started throwing things at the Pacers (Mainly cause on of the players was lying down) and he jumped into the seats and just ugh...Chaos. I've never seen anything like that in all my time watching basketball.....Though I don't really watch it anymore and have kinda gotten out of it I feel disgraced to see that Alcohol(I'm hoping that was the cause of this, if not its just pure human stupidity) is really the most worthless thing in the world. Just pathetic to see that sight.....

Signature Image

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Fan based or not, he should have taken the high road and walked away without a punch being thrown. He then should have brought charges instead of acting like a child. It just makes me sick to see the NBA sink this far.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Yeah it really was low. I can't believe people can actually act like that. I can understand not liking the other team, but to go to such a level to where you throw something at them? Oh wow thats a new low. Not only for the NBA, but for people everywhere. Events like these should just bring to everyones attention how immature they can be. I totally agree with you.

Quote by XianPuFan based or not, he should have taken the high road and walked away without a punch being thrown. He then should have brought charges instead of acting like a child. It just makes me sick to see the NBA sink this far.

I couldn't agree more, he shouldn't of done something like that. Going back there to go after a fan puts him at the exact same level. That basically pulled everything into chaos and just went to hell from there. I've known for awhile some players really have attitudes, but this just proves it further that no matter what, you should control your emotions. I feel its low to see anything sink to that level.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.