Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Computer Names - Minitokyo

Computer Names

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 130 total items

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

lol... I think I have the wickiest name for my computer... lol... "getto box" XD

its actually a really good performce computer custom build dual process 2GHz 2GB ram w/ a geforce4 but only problem is that is no outter structure caseing. and the HDs are so dam loud!!! so when I leave the comp on overnight on the first floor I would still hear it all the way on the third floor. XD

Signature

"Piece of $*^#" seems to work--My comp is reminded of it's name often.

On the fluffier side, my sis named her comp Veronica. She says its because it is purple. Veronica, Purple, get it? Me neither...

Well I didn't name my computer, but my main hard drive is Sigil (the city of doors), along with Junktown (games), The Hub (storage), and Vault 13 (anime) respectively. As you can tell I like Fallout.

"God Dammit man! I swear, you guys rip on me 13 or 14 more times, I'm outta here." -Squeak

Droknar

the Socially Inept

"The Beast."

Not just from a technological standpoint. It was top of the line last October.
My monitor is 7 years old. It's a 17" that is about the size of most 19" monitors now. It weighs about 38 pounds. I have a full tower case, Antec, that is solid steel internally. With components and only one DVD drive, the sucker weighs 50 pounds. I drag the whole system around to LAN parties. It's mere physical presence dwarfs the other '1337' systems, causing them to cry and cower in fear and awe as they pass unwillingly through its shadow. With four 80mm fans and the power supply fan running, it sounds like a jetliner is cruising in my office.

It's big, it's loud, it's powerful. Any bigger and it would block out the sun and cause changes in the tides.

"Can you translate that to English please? I'm not fluent in Dumbass." -Mafus

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I've had so many, I tend to name them after the name of the case. My current computer case is an Antec Aria and thus my computer is called Aria-san ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

My PC's name is Hybrid-Rainbow, named after the song performed by the pillows and also featured in flcl. I've had this name for a while and I'm looking for a change. My second PC is named The-Bebop, obviously from the anime Cowboy Bebop.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

o_o"""
i never thought of giving name to my computer ^_^"""
now that ya mention it~~
I'm gonna name it Bonta-kun!
Wee~~ XD

Aurore

Aurore

Umbrella Chemical, Inc.

Hey!!! You are just crazy to give the name of your computer!!! The hackers will be satisfied with this information!! They just need to have your IP and the name of your computer to hack your PC --> you're all crazy XD

Signature Image

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I thought da name was just for us to call da computer with o_O
not like register da name with da computer o_O

I needed to give names to my computers since I have a home network. Without names I'd have to refer to them by their IP addresses which isn't fun.

My computer is called "Computer". Why? Because that's what it is.

...yep.

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Hehe, well in linux world, you have to give your comp a "hostname" so i gave my server the name mizuho

My windows pc is named Trance

My bro's pc is named Poison

..and my old server (r.i.p) was named Cypress

Bisuketto

Bisuketto

"Conversational Fountain"

I was embarassed to have named my computer, but you have put my mind at ease.
Not very creative but my current computer is called 'Charlie II' (my first computer Charlie died :( ) I have an apple called Alpha.One Like Diablic they I named the CPU not the computer as a whole.

'I set the timers for six minutes, the same six minutes you gave me, it was the least I could do for a friend'
'If it's not broken, don't fix it'
Signature

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Mine is acutally called Katten (swedish for cat) since it's my nickname on IRC (so people know which computer is mine on LAN partys!).

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

enviroman

enviroman

::The ElementMaster::

my computer is named laptop....so much for originality there.....

Signature

~The people that are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that actually do.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

lol I luffels this forum...anywhoz i name my copmuter "Jello" and my lap top "Tomato"

Magically Delicious, yo.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

-EDIT-
lol who would ahve thought people name here compie, mine is called Winry. (figure Winry sounds very nice)

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

my original box **gives moment of silence for the old reliable 486** i called it "icecom"... first name that came to mind ^_^'
after that i build my second machine and called it T-bird in memory of one of my favorite old cars, and my processor was an AMD Athlon T-Bird
my current machine is "Chikage", mainly because i liked that character from Sister Princess, that and "thousand shadows" just sounds cool :P

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

Radeonator

not here, not now.

my computer has it's own codename, just in case someone trying to hack my comp, and I can tell you since i dont want anybody trying to crack my comp and leave me crying for good. >_<

but mu comp has it's own name, i call it "-Enchephalon-" (strange name, is it?)

oh,and i gave my hard disk a name too!
c:=Celeron
d:=Damarus
e:=enduro
f:=fenrir

I gave my CPU a special name, just for me... "Radius" :)

=Im here temporarily, please dont visit or leave any message.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Quote by Radeonatormy computer has it's own codename, just in case someone trying to hack
my comp, and I can tell you since i dont want anybody trying to crack
my comp and leave me crying for good. &gt;_&lt;
but mu comp has it's own name, i call it "-Enchephalon-" (strange name,
is it?) oh,and i gave my hard disk a name too!
c:=Celeron
d:=Damarus
e:=enduro
f:=fenrir
I gave my CPU a special name, just for me... "Radius" :)

Actually, Enchephalon is a cool name... did you get it from Xenosaga?

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

My computer name is .Bluebat it used to be the Rurouini but of course i changed it... :sweat:

Izukio

Izukio

Wave Sovereign of Mintaka

My laptop (ibookg4) is named Mark. I had a desktop G4 named Henry, and a PC named Hector, but I don't use them anymore. *nod*

I named him Mark after a person I love. And I refer to him as "him" or "he".

Like: He was having a hard drive problem, so I sent him into apple.

valsimot

wingless

my comp. is valsimot-one, i-paq val-2, usb mem stick val-64, cell val-6230. not very inventive, but i know whats mine.

once a warrior for the cause,
now shamed and disgraced,
banished from my world,
wingless i walk this one...

My computer doesn't have a name but the HDD do.
C: is called Sufristem (a mix between Suffer and System)
D: is called Richar
E: is called Quebin
F: is called Leroi
(yes, written like that) They used to have other names but a friend of mine came and changed them, and I left it like that.

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 130 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.