Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Computer Names - Minitokyo

Computer Names

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 130 total items

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

I called my old comp Zaku. Why? 'Cuz it looked cool, but it served as cannon fodder. My new comp is named gw-9800 which is the Gundam Airmaster's serial number in Gundam X.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

The name of my computer I am Nara (that original I am) and I have servants who are called Melchor, Baltazar.... needs one to have to Maggy

Nizna

Nizna

How Troublesome...

.......... My computer is named "My Caracol IV" ... it means My Snail IV ... cos his sooooooooooo slow and cos Misl3d had the first three......... so it is the 4th!

Signature

Thanks to Sakura Hyuuga, I'm yet a Neji and Hinata fan too^.^=

My computer is named Nyaa cant really explain why but it just is

anxius

anxius

no one's home

Hiyas, I named my compy Ketchup as a variation/tribute to Ed's pc which was named Tomato ^^.

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

The computer I have is an Alienware so I decided to go with Roswell. Kinda lame I know, but it could be worse. ^_^

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

Name of my computer is 3D_station. This is my work.

One is navi, and the other is eva-02. XD

i call my laptop "yuki", as yuki means 'snow', and I touched it for the first time when snow falls ^^

I guess im kinda boring, i just name them whatever cpu they have, except the laptop is tm800 (travelmate 800) and this computer is blackbeast because its its big and black, everything is just duron, p3550, ppro, etc although i like the idea of naming something lain or navi or kos-mox heh something animeish and still computery.. or maybe deep thought (hitchhiker's guide)

mine is named "Kamui" and my brother's is "Lain".. and our net's domain is called Eternia.. jeje.. all of them chosen from the anime series: X, Serial Experiments Lain and Tales Of Eternia..
(the last one was chosen just because we liked the name.. because actually that anime sucks.)

My computer's name is Jasper. It has no meaning. It's my boyfriends last name and this is our laptop. Since we're getting married soon I decided to name it Jasper.

i named mine lappy

my main computers name is master, my mini/cube computers name is Mahoro, and my servers name is Ayu

Sock lovers unite love for the reason of 2.0 wootzor!!!!

DarkWulf

DarkWulf

Gechuu! RABU RABU!

All the computers in my house are named after Mario characters.

Way back when, our 386 was the original Bowser I believe. Since then we've added Koopa, Mario, and Luigi... Goomba is next on the list. (the case is sitting next to me, along with the power supply and HD, but not much else...) :D

Signature

Mines called !@#!$@#$!%!$@#$!%!@ when it chrashes, other from that he's called Master. :)

gendo1

gendo1

LP Fan / Wall Critic

You're all nuts :-P
My system: System1
Other: System2

Signature

I call mine "My Computer"

Mine is called Pyewackett, which is a historical reference to a witch's farmilliar from a witch trial ages ago. I just kind of liked the name, and I think of my 'puter as a farmilliar :)

The best name I heard was "Allevil", as the chap who owned genuinely was "the root of Allevil" :)

(Note: root is the username of the administrator of a Unix computer)

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

KiraYamato.... hehehehehe..... my brother when he found out, he was like.... "huh? Don't you had better names?" :nya: I love Kira!!!!

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

lol It kinda reminds me of that Rugby episode of Full Metal Panic Fumoffu where they name the footballs after girl names ^^

My computer name is itsuko but thats only because I wanted something japanese on the uni network and something that my friends can recognise.

~ Save Bandwidth! Use a text siggy instead!

My Latest Walls:

Ethereal Summoner ~ Yuna & Valefor
Sunshine Girl //make you happy?

5hinobu

Pixelfriend

My best computer is called "playaholic"
my second one just "Der_Alde" (The_Old_One in English)

But real names... no ^^

Signature
	Image I can't be perfect in everything, but I will try my best ^-^

dnmax

dnmax

That Man

my desktop is called maxbox... because my name is Max and it is my box.

My computer's name is "Melvyn" (it has no meaning). I named it because it has its own will. XD

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 130 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.