Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Computer Names - Minitokyo

Computer Names

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 130 total items

Mine's called "Shenzhou". I thought it sounded cool until my friend told me it meant "spaceship" in Chinese. Now I think its even cooler.

Signature

"Give the man a gun, he's Superman; Give him two, he's God." -- Police Commisioner from Hard Boiled

My computers called Washu and my laptops called Ryoko. I was just to lazy to think of proper names and a Tenchi DVD was sitting on my desk when I went to name 'em.

"I contend we are both atheists, I simply believe in one less deity than you do. When you understand why you reject the others, you will know why I reject yours."
Razom nas bahato - nas ne podolaty!

rezuke

Napoleon Dynamite

I gave my desktop Kotoko from Chobits. My laptop is Chise from Saikano.

Wizard needs food, badly.

[My Xanga] (My blog/journal)
[My DA account] (DeviantArt)
Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

My desktop, a Dell Dimension 8200, is named Motoko, my laptop, a Powerbook G4, is named Naru, my iPod mini is named Shinobu, my USB thumbdrive is named Shinobu, and my network is called Hinatasou.

I like Love Hina. . . could you guess? :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

i never thought of naming my computer X_x if i were to name it, it would prolly be biatch >_> it's so mean to me...

Signature

paied

paied

*blink*

hmm. I have Tari (w98), Larien (xp), Brinya (linux), and this PC is Elenothar (linux).
*ahem*

My server is Storm, Desktop is Misty, Firewall is Wyvern, WinXp machine is Windoze and my Amiga1200 is Charlie

shhho

shhz!

hahaha i just put p424c..... cuz of the cpu im using hehe :nerd:

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

My Server name is "Makubex" form get backer. and another one call "Sakura" form the flower name.

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

My Atari 800xl is Priscilla
My first PC was Bob
My current PC is EvilMindedSonofaB****

Songblade

Renkinjutsushi

My main drive on my desktop is called "Kazusa" after Kazusa Takashima, a great artist
The other drive is called Caspar, the crazy Magi computer from Evangelion

My laptop is named... hehe Bebop ;)

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

I hav 3 pc @ home.
2 are workstations, theyr name are Arthas and KelThuzad.
The server's name is Lich King.
*Those names came from warcraft III. My fav strategy game.

I hav a personal pc at tha office but i dont give it a name cuz its company property.
its name was key0053-010. Its property no.

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

Welll My computer name is central Dogma.. (now original) But ... yeah.. needs its one name.. sakura_Ao ,...

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

My computer's name is Faye, heh yeah...

Pendragon

Pendragon

Without Guile

Our family's computer name is HAL from the 2001: A Space Odyssey book/movie. I have yet to name my computer. My friend named his Navi and always talks about how beautiful "she" is. Creeps us out sometimes.

Signature
"If the enemy thinks of the mountains, attack like the sea; and if he thinks of the sea, attack like the mountains." ~Miyamoto Musashi

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

Heh, My computer is named "My Computer" :)
I've never really thought of a name to give my computer.

I named mine Kita. Kita just seems to be a name that i really like. Not really sure what it means but I've liked it for a while and i think it fits my computer.

fsn

hm, i`ve used names and domains like "3Jane.StrayLight" (more than 2 years :D i used it :P) and "8Jean.StrayLight" from Gibson`t novell "Neuromancer" (big fan), "sol.guiltygear" (...guily gear fan :P), "Holocaust", "melchior-1.magi" (Neon Genesis Evangelion fan too), and nowadays i`m using "Fuchikoma.Megatech" :D (gits fan too +_+). the next one will be by FLCL (you know... :P).

+ personal motto: Japanese Thinking, Otaku Creating.
+ member of:
__ForceFirefox! ~ Ecchi-Club ~ Pantheon ~ JapaneseLover
__Make-A-Friend ~ Section 9 ~ Elfen-Lied-Junkies ~ EVA-Children
+ kiss my GNOME-ish: foot
+ wallpaper in progress, stand by.

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

On Linux you have to give each computer a host name, so this is what I've given my computers:
Laptop - saji
Desktop - nova
Server - lunar

ThePanda

ThePanda

Muffin Bucket

Desktop: Godzilla
Bot server: Lamer

Signature

Darky

Darky

Fallen Broken Angel Dark Mousy

Cubee-Dude. Because it's chaped like a cube and one of my Animal Crossing friend's name is Cube and he says Dude alot.

I am broken.... I fell from heaven.... With my dark appearance.... I need your help... Cuz I'm Dark Mousy the fallen dark angel...

lifini

lifini

the blue moon warrior

yes... there are several computers in my house, none of which are officially mine, but... oh well. my parents' computer is "tardis" after the time travel device in "Doctor Who," which might have been a mistake, because "tardis" takes after its namesake and has constant problems. ^_-
my mom's new computer is named "kylara" after a character in Anne McCaffrey's Pern series. we used to have a cat named that also...
there's no real method to our naming madness. ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

actually its my habit to name my computer and all my electronic devices. my pc is named "Larax"- my gaming name. my mp3 is "coriel" and my cellphone was named "ender" before. now its "old diehard" coz its been with me for quite a while

I WANT LULU'S HAREM

destineez

destineez

In A Daze

its name is splatted egg...hehe

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 130 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.