Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wat would u do if u know tat ur life will ended soon? - Minitokyo

wat would u do if u know tat ur life will ended soon?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Sherou

PrEcioUs~

on the day be4, the 1st thing that'll i do is PRAY, ask 4 forgiveness, then i would have spent all the day doing some nuts thing, flirting girls, and eat as much as i can, then spend my last day in my house & wait 'till God calls me........

"Believe in Yourself"

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hmm.... what would i do... let me see..... now, you see... what if the predictions are wrong yeah? Then you would be stuck in a very severe predicament. For example, if i would've stolen all the hot dogs from some hot dog booth, devoured it all... then the next day, im not dead..... i could never return to that same booth to get my fav hot dogs again, haha ^_^

Signature

I prolly devise some crazy plot that would have me die in some kinda heroic way...that way i'll be rememebered even after i die lol

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

dude... the world is going down man! There won't be anyone left to remember you.... so that plan ain't gonna work, hahaha...

Signature

Lol...it said "ur life will be ended 2morrow", not the whole world...of cos if the whole world was going down i prolly juz go ask for forgiveness so at least i go in peace

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

I would write as much proper english as possible

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

Quote by Sir_Boingal0tI would write as much proper english as possible

Same here.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

oh.. ok.. sorry, hahahaha.... man, so many spam threads nowadays i keep mixing them together XD haha...

Signature

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

ehm...I´d probably be at a place where noone could talk to me..like... in the forrest...there I could die alone with peace in mind ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Zerowing

Zerowing

GraveZero

I'd make an autobiography of my whole life...publish about a couple hundred thousand...then recall every book every made and use the paper to burn down my house and my neighbors'!

j.j. Well, I'd go confession, do everything on my "to-accomplish-before-I-die" list, and pray, and wait, and maybe watch some tv...burn my house down...donate all my stuff to ppl...or maybe really cheap.. then maybe burn the money along with my house.....

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

ok... so if i would die tomorrow... what would i do... haven't i already posted before yeah? Well then, here we go again ^_^

well, what if the predictions are wrong... do i guess i wouldnt do much, actually... i have no idea...

Signature

i think the post is definite about you dying the next day....Of cos....if the element of a false prediction is present then I guess better not do anything stupid

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

haha, yeah it is.... and that's the way it is! But well, just in case.. you could steal a few hot dogs and what not yeah? ^_^ mmm......

Signature

shhho

shhz!

lol.. i've asked my friend this question before.. some said that they would go ard having sex with pretty girls ... in the pool or whatever.. haha.. tts crazy!

for me... i don't know what will i do.. probably.. spend the remaining time with my loved ones and pray :)

Quote by Sherouon the day be4, the 1st thing that'll i do is pray, ask 4 forgiveness, then i would have spent all the day doing some nuts thing, flirting girls, and eat as much as i can, then spend my last day in my house & wait 'till God calls me........

So you are going to beg for forgiveness, and then go out and sin as much as you can before you die? -_-

If anyone really wants a good idea of what someone would do when they know that they are going to die soon, I suggest you watch the Akira Kurosawa movie "Ikiru." A great movie, definately a masterpeice. It is old,yes, but some things are so good they transcend the effects of aging and become timeless....

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

no no no Sherou.... dont do like that.... first do the sins, then go and beg for forgiveness.... that should cleanse you from all the bad things XD hahaha...

Signature

I"ll probably just sleep.

Signature Image

if my life would end tomorrow. hmmmm...

Find the hottest women and score..... uhhh Yes savage I am.... ! :angry:
ummm eat pizza and some stuff.. then sleep and passaway.

Sherou

PrEcioUs~

Quote by xandmanno no no Sherou.... dont do like that.... first do the sins, then go and beg for forgiveness.... that should cleanse you from all the bad things XD hahaha...

haha2 :D that should do it, but i never intend to end my life like that...
i prefer to do good things so i won't go to hell with u hehe2

"Believe in Yourself"

hmm... dunno... possibly go play my computer games until i die... XD

but most probably, i'll spend the time with my family though... :)

I would correct the terrible spelling and grammar of this thread!

Beh. I would probably just goto the arcade and hang out with my friends.

shirahana

white flower

I'd be so depressed and angry at myself for not making something of my life -_-;

I'd probably just sleep..... -_-; and cry...... -_-; I just can't know how my life is going to be in the future... If I do, I won't bother trying at all x_x;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

well lucy, just hang with a superkickass superguy like me, and i'm sure you'll change the attitude you got now yeah? Hahahaha.... ...wtm... oh yeah!??! It's you!? Why don't ya express yourself yeah? haha ^_^'

anyway... i htink i've replied to this post before.... i think.... ....i.... think....

Signature

ummm.... i would rob a bank...... hahaha and give the money to my family and relatives... or i would just go out to a theme park and enjoy the rest of the day

When she is crying, she seems so small. When she blushes, she's very cute. When she's mad, she's more than I can handle.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.